FS 45rpm Nando x Nando, Flathead SE05BSP

technicolor

*SOLD* Flathead SE05BSP denim size 34x39":$219 Shipped *SOLD*

These jeans are in excellent shape and are only two weeks old. I've only worn them around the house a few times and they barely show a single sign of wear. They have only been cold soaked once and are unhemmed (39" inseam after soak). They are made out of 14.5oz rope dyed unsanforized Japanese selvedge denim and feature indigo half-arcuates, an extra thick Self Edge Yoyo leather patch, and a completely new slim tapered cut from Flathead.

Self Edge recommends that people size up 1-2 sizes from they're normal Flathead size with these jeans and I agree completely. These jeans fit much more like a size 32-33" 3001 cut. I have large thighs and these are too slim for me to wear everyday.

Waist: 16.5" (33" Doubled)

Front Rise: 10.25"

Back Rise: 14.25"

Upper Thigh: 12.1"

Knee: 8" (16" Doubled)

Leg Opening: 7.5"

Inseam: 39"

DSC02917.jpg

I just have two pairs of jeans for sale.

45rpm Men's Nando Nando size 31x32.5": In near mint condition, hot soaked once, hemmed by the 45rpm store.

*SOLD* Flathead SE05BSP size 34x39" (fits like a 33): In great condition, cold soaked once, only two weeks old. *SOLD*

Blue In Green Style measurements are what I use for denim.

All items are described to the best of my abilities.

I accept Paypal only.

Shipping only within the U.S.A.

Free Shipping via USPS to the U.S.A. is included with every auction.

Shipping to addresses that are confirmed only through paypal.

Will ship only when payment is cleared.

No returns.

Your best offers are welcome and appreciated.

I've done successful transactions with numerous SUFU members such as BrettChaotix, lawless, xkcd, zipangu-treasures, chantheman, partytaco, truestorytravis, fallen angels, and RobZ.

I will be checking this thread and my PM's via my phone to try and answer any questions you might have.

45rpm Men's Nando Nando denim size 31x32.5: $225 SHIPPED

This pair is in near mint condition and were only hot soaked once. Everyone should know what this pair of jeans is by now. They are made out of 14oz Japanese Selvage denim with an indigo dyed warp and weft and made from 100% Zimbabwean cotton. The denim has a very luxurious and soft feel to it. Worn only a handful of times and for a very short period of time. No rips or tears or fading of any kind that I can tell. Denim is absolutely beautiful, and I barely ever took them off the shelf for that reason alone. I also put Obenaufs leather care on the back leather patch. Selling because they are too tight in the waist.

Waist: 15.5" (31" Doubled)

Front Rise: 10.5"

Back Rise: 15"

Upper Thigh: 11.5"

Knee: 9" (18" Doubled)

Leg Opening: 8.5"

Inseam: 32.5"

DSC02709.jpg

DSC02711.jpg

DSC02728.jpg

DSC02713.jpg

DSC02716.jpg

Last two photos are too show true color.