Sign in to follow this  
Kaspar

Cool Camera Bag??

I need a bag (either shoulder og backpack), that will fit my camera (Digital SLR) plus 3-4 lenses, so I thought I'd ask you guys since I always seem to find what I am looking for on this forum...:-)

Different options appreciated...

K

Burton Zoom Pack.

Hands down the best. I've had a few lowepro bags but they can't touch the burton.

Here's the plug....I'm selling mine so if you are interested PM me. I'm not shooting seriously anymore because I'm in law school so I've sold the majority of my gear. Check out the burton on their site or I could send you photos. It has only been used for one shoot and has been storing my gear for the last 6 months.

Real photograqphers only use Domke bags.

As "dorky" as they might appear they are the most comfortable and most functional

Edited by Carl on Dec 22, 2005 at 02:12 PM

domke is not dorky, they are the echelon of cool. i wish i had one, i settle for my winer bag.

For my camera, I use a rock climbing chaulk bag (unused). They are genrally really soft inside and come in pretty unique patterns. Then, I just use a caribiner and clip my camera onto my backpack.

Edit: I didn't read you needed to fit a big camera and lenses. haha. That wont fit. =)

Edited by mufasa on Dec 28, 2005 at 10:44 PM

Edited by mufasa on Dec 28, 2005 at 10:45 PM

imo billingham bags are the best looking...i wish i had one...

for me i use a $10 econd hand domke bag..