Sign in to follow this  
Leumas

Blackberry Thread.

Scanned. Now I'm just waiting for confirmation.

word, ed is holding it down thanks to that post, got a couple more lurkers in our group (currently at 21 now)

motherfuckin trackball

that shitty thing goes down, right and left but it does not want to go up any more

fucking hell i want to throw it against the wall

^

http://crackberry.com/how-disassemble-blackberry-bold

it's pretty easy to disassemble your bb just with a t5 screwdriver and a guitar pic.. the dirt gets into the tread on the 4 directional shafts and all you need to do is clean them.

on another note, my bb bold all of the sudden won't turn on, mac/pc won't detect it via usb.. all it does is flashes 4x whenever it is plugged in or i press the power button with the battery in.. google search tells me that other people have had this problem but none have been able to rectify it :(

any help? i've tried everything but it all seems to require the pc/mac being able to detect the phone first....

thanks kubrick

but the thing is that the shit physicallyscroll up, but is doesnt move anything in the software, navigation menu, ect...

Yes, that's generally the problem ouss... the gunk stops the shafts from picking up the ball's movement.

Old mechanical mouse balls did the same thing

i recently switched from the older BOLD to the new CURVE. aside from the smaller size, I hate it. the processor is much slower so everything lags a bit. also, not that i necessarily use it, but it's only 2G. oh, and the screen is crap compared to the bold's.

wish i coulda got the new BOLD instead, but company pays, so i'm stuck.

if you have a choice - def spring for the new bold over new curve.

i recently bought the bold 9650 (essentially a tour2) and i have been pretty satisfied thus far. just waiting for that webkit browser..

im waiting on the new bold 9780 to make the switch but im getting pretty impatient.

im waiting on the new bold 9780 to make the switch but im getting pretty impatient.

so this is pretty much the same phone but with 512mb and a 5mp camera right?

i wish the 9650 had come with the 5mb camera

waiting for confirmation. This thing still going?

x-post from android thread

Ayoooo

Back in the day there was a group on BBM for fellow sufuers.

Just found out through the new Beluga chat client for Android and iOS that it's basically all about group chatting. You can add pictures, locations, etc.

I started up a new Superfuture group on there, so far it's just me and Wild Style. If anyone wants to be invited, either PM me with the email address that you used to sign up for Beluga, or post it here if you would like.

It was a lot of fun being able to share pictures and chat on BBM, so hopefully this gets going on here.

Lemme know if you want in!

Market link:

chart?chs=225x225&cht=qr&choe=UTF-8&chl=market%3A%2F%2Fdetails%3Fid%3Dcom.belugapods.beluga