Sign in to follow this  
velvetant

Undercover and Undercoverism

Managed a quick scoot round the basement at DSM on friday night ... It's had a complete refit since I was last there and it all looks gorgeous. Some cool tees but the best thing down there was an Undercover horsehide leather jacket with a high neck wired collar ... £1600 ... Other than that, I recall lots of Bhuddist Punk and Number(nine), and a healthy range of LVC ( including the Tow-rope oil can edition) and Junya watanabe.

Anyone with access to DSM know anything about the Sacai Gem line they carry(ied)? It was a colab between Kawakubo and the brand Sacai. The 2 sweaters they had featured on the site a little while back looked incredible, anyone seen em in real life? If so, how ridiculously expensive were (are) they?

Anyone with access to DSM know anything about the Sacai Gem line they carry(ied)? It was a colab between Kawakubo and the brand Sacai. The 2 sweaters they had featured on the site a little while back looked incredible, anyone seen em in real life? If so, how ridiculously expensive were (are) they?

Sacai in general is very expensive ($600 and up for sweaters, I'd imagine even more in London). The fabrics are out of this world, though. It's like wearing clouds...

Thanks for the info, I suppose if a non-colab sweater is $600, the Kawakubo name plus the pound-to-dollar conversion must make it hell. The silver silk ribbon under navy cashmere was quite amazing though, I must say.