HEADS UP?

JUPAFETT

i feel ya Jupa...it amazing how quickly things can blow up and get played...whether it be truckers, military or whatever...don't get me started on the Von Dutch bullshit...and i hear what you saying in the other post, i fear for the supreme caps...they're mos def on the verge of getting played...wish everyone would just calm down and let all the hype die out...

Edited by MyMindSpray on Sep 24, 2004 at 12:08 PM

we've just been goin' off what we've always worn....

back to the old-school, wool, button-back caps, but maybe with a larger crown.. these'll never get played out because it's as classic as it gets. no gimmicks.

anyways, this is what we've been doin:

http://thehundreds.com/collection/fall2004/raiders.html

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

i just picked up a LRG fitted hat. logo off center and sweet! old school hats will always be there. fitted have been around forever.

trucker's are still dying. I love the beenie casue they're seasonal. always new stuff each year.

Q: how do you wear your brim?

being from NYc - east side - the brimmes are usually curled around the head. recently a frind from Cali. came over and said 'the brims were totally flat if not curver up a little'.. true or not?

PEaCE

• 2 weeks later...

i had a jobber cap... it was yellow. that's the only one my mom could find for me after i begged and begged for it.

the jobber caps go good with JAMS.

later on, i got a bootleg black one which was cool... but it didn't say jobber on it.

strange highs and strange lows