womens boots

sun

if there is a female equivalent of superfuture, i haven't found it. girls don't care about being fashion forward, they just want their ass to look round and their face to look pretty.

buy her a pair of riding boots. looks way classier.

Canice is right. The trend is riding boots. Thank god though, if I saw another girl in Boho + pirate boots in NYC, I was gonna kill myself. Same goes for those stupid over-sized insect googles...

the classic ugg boots are pretty played out, but ugg has a couple new styles this winter.

http://store.shopbop.com/category.jsp?category=UGG&pg=1

check for the "sunset" and "downtown" models...

maybe frye boots?

http://store.shopbop.com/category.jsp?category=FRYE&pg=1

there used to be a pretty popular women's fashion forum at luxuryfashion.com, but it got shut down when they renovated the website....we need more women's forums

thanks for the ideas... when you say riding boots i assume you mean equestrian style. any brands for example or links?? i was also looking at the stella mccartney adidas boots. what do you think of them? i have only been able to find pictures, but nowhere to buy them. anyone know?? I think she wants something warm for winter, she likes the idea of the fur stuff on the inside.

the female equivalent of superfuture would be thefashionspot.com

they go at fashion hard and fast over there. dedicated shoe/boot, designer, shoptilyadrop forums

interesting discussions for all really. a lot of knowledgeable peeps over there, more high fashion than streetwear, but its worth a trip.

--- I almost forgot --- there's some heavy ugg hating going on over there, kinda like here and bape.

-trapped

Edited by TrappedInDC on Dec 7, 2005 at 02:39 PM

0004.jpg

christian peau

0021.jpg

marsell

0008.jpg

ann demuelemeester

my problem is finding boots that look like these, but not for the $1000+ pricetag. i don't imagine many people will know where to find similar styles, but some inspiration for the original poster nevertheless.

zappos doesn't ship to canada, unfortunately. otherwise that would have been my first visit.

the frustrating thing is, i know the demeulemeester-style boots were popular in japan recently, but i don't have any clue where to find them.

Well Ann D is known for making androgynous clothing, so it doesn't suprise me.

If I ever see those or something similar around my area, I'll notify. Pretty sure I seen some at Holt's.

and the pictures just make me want a pair of slouchy boots.

Edited by DJ_Flame on Dec 10, 2005 at 05:18 PM

Quote:

actually in the runway show they were worn by male and female models. but i wanted a more unisex looking boot for a reason - how tired are the cowboy and stiletto boots, seriously?

00060m.jpg

00140m.jpg

--- Original message by canice on Dec 10, 2005 12:32 AM

thank you. hearing one more pair of fucking cowboy boots when i'm on the subway platform is going to send me over the edge.

korn feat. ice cube