FS: DSQUARED HAWAII BELT AND DSQUARED MILITARY "CANUCK" SHIRT

eodlover

DSQUARED "HAWAII" BELT

ITEM DESCRIPTION

100% authentic Dsquared “Hawaii†belt from Spring / Summer collection 2005. Made in Italy.

The buckle is approximately 15cm width X 7cm length. At the back of the buckle it says:

DSQUARED, BORN IN CANADA, MADE IN ITALY

On the leather belt, stamped “DSQUARED2, MADE IN ITALY, 100% LEATHER AND M.

It will come with the original box, tags and extra screw for the buckle (in case you lose the one on the buckle)

I personally guarantee that this belt is 100% authentic or money back.

The belt is in immaculate condition.

Asking $250 USD plus shipping, trackable by EMS. If you are seriously interested, make me an offer.

Tag says:

Mod. 71ZR100 33L342, Fabric 45441 Col. 031, TG M

Tag on the box says:

DSQUARED / ZR100/45441/031

05 SF CINTURA

Euro 160,00 Tg. M

Buyers who need pics, please email me.

SIZING

This is a size M. Dsquared sizing runs big, so I had another hole professionally made, so that it’ll fit from 31 inch waist from the first hole to 36 inch waist. So instead of 5 holes (which starts from 32 to 36) there’s 6 holes.

DSQUARED "CANUCK" SHIRT

ITEM DESCRIPTION

100% authentic Dsquared “CANUCK†military-styled shirt from Autumn / Winter collection 2004. Made in Romania.

Details of the shirt:

*The shirt is slim- cut. Giving the wearer a tapered, silhouette look.

*Color is military green.

*On the left chest, there’s an embroidery that says â€CANUCK†in yellow and the Canadian maple leaf logo in red.

*On both of the shoulders, there’s a patch on each side with a button engraved “DSQUARED since 1995†to give that military-rank look.

*With Double pockets on each side that has “DSQUARED since 19995†engraved on the buttons.

*On the bottom of each arm pit, there are four metal exhaust holes.

*Shirt is made from 98% cotton, 2% elastane. Very elastic and comfortable combination.

I personally guarantee that this shirt is 100% authentic or money back.

The shirt is in immaculate condition.

Asking $350 USD plus shipping, trackable by EMS. If you are seriously interested, make me an offer.

Tag says:

COMM. 01185/0042

MOD. 71 C061 TESS.95720

PRODOTTO DA:

STAFF INTERNATIONAL S.P.A.

NOVENTAVICENTINA (VI) ITALY

Selling my Dsquared items because I’m moving on to Dior Homme stuff. If anybody is interested, I still have the following Dsquared item:

*Red color, baseball cap, with cutted visor and has a patch that says “DSQUARED CHIPCHIP MotherFu@kerâ€. Immaculate condition, with tags and plastic zip lock bag. From S/S 05 collection.

*Purple Chip2 MotherFu@ker long sleeve shirt, with vintage treatment holes in the shirt. Size S, but fit more like M. Immaculate condition, with tags.

*Green military cargo pants. Low rise with many zips and pockets, immaculate condition with tags and extra buttons. Size 48 euro. From S/S 05 collection

Dsquared is one of the hottest brands out there right now, just search eBay and you'll know.

SIZING

This is tagged a size 48 euro.

Shoulder to shoulder = 47cm approximately

Top of the collar to bottom hem = 85cm approximately

Shoulder to end of the sleeve = 71.5cm approximately

Armpit to armpit = 51cm approximately

Thank you.

F*ck Fashion