Full Tapered Trousers?

chingon

The Broke pants seemed way sub par in terms of quality compared to the Dyken pants. I picked up a pair of Filippa K's (The "James" from this A/W) for 40% off. Well worth it. Fuller through the leg, tapered, cropped, and cuffed. Ridiculously cheap even after sending it to my tailor.

heres the juma pants i was talking about before:

3132973876_23c4098711.jpg

3132972678_79ec880d02.jpg

they arent full/tapered, but they have the drop crotch. they are cut like a slim trouser and i think they are alot more wearable than the vibskovs (i have the shorts and find them hard to pull off with most my other clothes). the boldness of the saggy crotch is offset by the underdesigned leg. heres another pic of me wearing them in shitty light (xposted from chat edition):

3132145317_294c1d8270.jpg

ahh sorry NESK you cool but i can't vibe with those pants. i dunno...the way the crotch is cut and how it segues into the legs they look like diaper pants (sorry for the cliche, it's first thing that popped up).

i think LUC pulled this look off better in some black pants they did a while back that I think Luca himself was pictured in. I haven't seen/felt them in person so can't comment on quality etc

i also think the material has something to do with it...YY did a really saggy diaper style trouser last spring, but it was in a heavy velour and it had suspenders attached kinda like overalls, so at least there is a more appropriate form to the overall slouchiness of the garment when worn. Something about the way that fabric looks in those pics does not gel with the silhouette it's trying to accomplish

hey man, they aint for everyone.

i love em. id wear them everyday if they werent so thin. they are for s/s but i got the sample pair after they were done showing them around. i just find them more wearable than most other pairs of drop crotch pants/shorts that ive tried on. i appreciate that tis a hard look to pull off and you need a certain build for it. but even being skinny myself, i dont like the drappiness of the corpus/material boy sweats.

vibskov did it good, but the juma pants i could actually wear without being self conscious about because they are basically a normal trouser with extra fabric. i aint tryna look like alladin.

girl is cute...

you fuckers realize that if you buy a pair of brooks brothers or jos A bank pants at the thrift store in your waist size, they are going to have a balloon seat and high rise (> 12") that will give you that anti-fit. Get your tailor to taper the pants about 1" around the hem starting from slightly above the knee, and there you are. Pants and service should cost you $25 total. You can get any fabric/material you'd like.

insider tip: bring a tape measure if the store doesn't have a fitting room. We are so used to buying jeans on the internet, you should be able to know if a pant will fit you at the waist with a tape measure.

Guest fghi903

All in all the best mining locations would give you plenty of extra time and world of warcraft gold. The best option for you is to mine for the wow gold indirectly, i.e. go for something that can get you as much or more cheap wow gold as direct mining.Also you can buy wow gold from http://www.inwowgold.com Our wow power leveling service can help you out!

• 1 month later...