Korny Azn Gurlz

likewtfyo

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^LOL

If anyone was wondering.

She sounds way more annoying irl, and shes really bad at math (its college math and shes having trouble with pre-algebra work)

do you talk to her in class?

if not, you should whisper that you follow her tumblr during class.

superawkward supercreep status

@Royale

Fuck, all she talks about is her bf problems. Bish just needs to learn to suck dick and she wont be having anymore problems.

@pokghetto

I'm thinking we should take a group photo with all of sufu and with everyones signature on the back. Then you can ship it to me and I'll give it to her personally.

and when I say signature, I mean semen.

iono but one time she was talking to a filipino friend of mine about how they used to really be into black du's. =/

I hope that emoticon is because you're sad she "used" to be into black guys. We need love too. :)

Or blow jobs at least .

^LOL

If anyone was wondering.

She sounds way more annoying irl, and shes really bad at math (its college math and shes having trouble with pre-algebra work)

@Royale

Fuck, all she talks about is her bf problems. Bish just needs to learn to suck dick and she wont be having anymore problems.

@pokghetto

I'm thinking we should take a group photo with all of sufu and with everyones signature on the back. Then you can ship it to me and I'll give it to her personally.

and when I say signature, I mean semen.

tumblr_ltpq5tZAtM1qfmdb5o1_500.png

"I bet you wish you had a boyfriend like mine :) Dyes my hair, cooks for me, gives me massages, AND giving me a pedicure. I love my baby :)"

http://callmeweylie.tumblr.com/post/11983925296/i-bet-you-wish-you-had-a-boyfriend-like-mine