Sign in to follow this  
artificialsky

FS: Julius, Number (N)ine, Common Projects, Ray-Ban

Paypal only. I can accomodate your "put it on ebay to let me cop live.com rebate" requests but I'll have to add the ebay final value fee to your price. Otherwise prices are shipped to the United States. Inquire for international shipping.

Apologize for the semi-shit pictures.

julius_1.jpg

julius_2.jpg

julius_3.jpg

Julius A/W08 Waxed Cotton Cargo Pants - Size 1 - SOLD U SLEPT

Slim-fitting cotton twill cargoes. Worn only once. Japanese (Rizm) retail was $400 without proxy + shipping. Surprisingly heavy duty, down to the burly snaps and hardware and the heavy, wax-coated cotton. Would be really good winter jawnz.

Waist: 38cm

Inseam: 92cm (meant to stack as in pictures)

Hem: 18cm

-------------

nn_1.jpg

00120m.jpg

Number (N)ine S/S08 Newsboy Cap - Size L - $85

Worn a couple times. For ppl with larger nogginz I think, but you can wear it oversized like they did on the runway if ya want.

-------------

cp_1.jpg

cp_2.jpg

Common Projects Achilles Low Suede - Size 40 - $160 - REDUCED TO $145

Worn a handful of times. Suede is still in excellent condition though the gold foil print is starting to rub off. Would fit an 8.5 the best, IMHO.

-------------

raybans_1.jpg

Ray-Ban Wayfarer - $70 - REDUCED TO $60

A pair of the re-release versions from the beginning of the year, basically in brand new condition. This is the larger (original) version.

Wow. I wish i had the wardrobe to make that n(n) hat werk. Whoever bought those cargos is a lucky man (or sexy woman)

Sign in to follow this