Best Low Rise Bootcuts

Dochunter

I know everyone hates on bootcut jeans, but I've been on a search for years now to replace an old pair of Ralph Lauren jeans I've been wearing since college.

I'm in pretty deep now with a few pairs of selvage since I came to this site and realized that there was so much great stuff out there. But now I really want to replace those old jeans and get a good pair of bootcuts with a low rise. I have a pretty specific cut in mind, so if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it.

The jeans I'm looking for have a rise around 9-9.5" and a leg opening of 9-9.5" laying flat. I'm a 32 true waist and I'm looking for something that has a slim profile through the thighs and knee.

And I know that I should've probably posted in the small questions thread, but I've done that numerous times and still haven't found someone who makes the fit I'm looking for.

For low rise bootcut we generally suggest True Religion here at Sufu. We find the denim to be of remarkable quality and the craftsmanship to be top notch. Also the back pocket treatments are highly tasteful. For the price-point it simply cant be beat!

Best of luck!

For low rise bootcut we generally suggest True Religion here at Sufu. We find the denim to be of remarkable quality and the craftsmanship to be top notch. Also the back pocket treatments are highly tasteful. For the price-point it simply cant be beat!

Best of luck!

That's sort of an ass hole way to answer.

I know everyone hates on bootcut jeans, but I've been on a search for years now to replace an old pair of Ralph Lauren jeans I've been wearing since college.

I'm in pretty deep now with a few pairs of selvage since I came to this site and realized that there was so much great stuff out there. But now I really want to replace those old jeans and get a good pair of bootcuts with a low rise. I have a pretty specific cut in mind, so if anyone has any suggestions I would really appreciate it.

The jeans I'm looking for have a rise around 9-9.5" and a leg opening of 9-9.5" laying flat. I'm a 32 true waist and I'm looking for something that has a slim profile through the thighs and knee.

And I know that I should've probably posted in the small questions thread, but I've done that numerous times and still haven't found someone who makes the fit I'm looking for.

pbj-004's are the only thing similar to what your looking for in a quality brand. Sorry but your not really gonna find any high quality low rise bootcut, especially those in raw japanese selvedge denim, besides the pbj's. Here

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=41&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28