What's NikeTalk?!

eodlover

come on now. niketalk is just a place to talk about shoes and nikes. although the set up is a bit outdated, and there is a lot of trash. there are tons of knowledgable people there. like Swoshmn said, respect between two groups of people should be understood. Just have to know how to use the site.

Quote:

Half of Niketalk is a bunch of illiterate ghetto fucks who still wear XXXXXL Basketball jerseys and Timberlands...........there are some decent people though, and there is info. on new shoes coming out, mostly DUNKS. Eh, but that is seriously about it...........

Whoa. Slow down.

I've been a member of Niketalk since 2002, seen it rise to the top, and stay there. Niketalk is THE place where you need to find information on shoes...but to say that half of the site is filled with "illeterate ghetto fucks.." is a far fetched statement.

I'm sure the people that wear the selvedge here are just as "sheep-ish" as Niketalk.

But don't dare generalize a board that I've contributed to and will continue to contribute to. Because you're speaking alot about your "Supertalk" with such actions.

My-T.

Quote: But don't dare generalize

Way to make idle threats over the internet and get emotional because I somehow "insulted" the quintessential part of your being which is "Niketalk." Aren't you the same guy who got in some gay e-war with some kid because he was dating your sister? and weren't you bitching about that Dstylez guy because his parents are wealthy and according to you, he has some societal obligation to be humble and modest by "not accepting" their endowments. Seems to me you are compensating for some personal issues by pursuing countless e-wars. At least enough so that you signed up for a Superfuture account with the sole purpose of "telling me off."

Believe me, I have a fair amount of "experience" with NT and it seems that you are exactly the type of talentless hack who expresses all his woes with the oppressions of society and people who don't feel the same way as you do over the fucking internet with your bouts about "Staying Black" whilst sporting a Mohawk and smedium "The Hundreds" t-shirts..........go back to Niketalk asshole........... I can render my opinion, which is based on extended observation of your beloved community however the fuck I feel like it sweetheart........

icon_smile.gif

Besides, I never said I didn't use Niketalk for info. nor did I intend to insult every member of the board, there are some good people on the site that are friendly and helpful, and then there are pricks who get defensive over an entirely harmless and spur-of-the-moment statement made on a message board.............the reason I made that statement was because I find that all too often Niketalk posts contain asinine rants about being "murked" "sonned" or "copping" something. When people start using specious words that are not and have never been logical contrivances of the English language, I think that I can justify calling them illiterate.......

E-Thuggin'........what??

Edited by englandmj7 on Dec 4, 2005 at 02:24 AM

Who was making idle threats? It must've been you, because it definitely wasn't me.

And talentless hack? Expressing my woes of society's oppression?

Fuck outta here, you're definitely trying to compensate for something, and I'm glad that you can remember me sweetheart. My "Staying Black" and what I wear are definitely not related. So I'm supposed to sport my Timberlands and a Dashiki because its not the image that you had in your moronic head? Hell out of here, I can stay right here and do what I feel...I have an education, a good job, and my own place, so please, save the bullshit.

LOL and you're whole argument for calling people illiterate is total bullshit, because you feel that you can use some words you stumbled upon in the Dictionary and have people assume that you have some sort of education doesn't make you all that smart either.

As far as that other shit goes, you are talking tough right behind a computer just like everyone else is, except you're on Supertalk, whoopie! Way to look like an ass. Oh and I wasn't bitchin' because Dan's parents were wealthy, I was bitchin' because he was lying about his life, or at least it seemed...so get off my nuts. And as far as the kid dating my sister, thats an entirely different subject in itself.

I didn't come to this site to start a "flame war" .. so if you have any other issues you'd like to discuss, please email me:

[email protected]

AIM: StereoTee

You can e-thug all you want, if that makes you feel like more of a man.

Happy Holidays boo.icon_smile_wink.gif

My-T.

Stay Black..