Dior 21cm Black Silver Selvedge and 19cm Black Cords

midnight

So these jeans have just become a bit too small for me. Feel free to send me offers if you'd like.

Size 27 21cm Black Silver Selvedge: I got these about a year ago from the store on 57th and have worn them a good amount. There isn't any obvious fading / marks of wear except for a bit of a knee fade, but not much at all. They have been soaked twice. These are the 21cm made in japan model in a size 27. Keep in mind that although these are sated as being black, they are actually a very dark shade of grey. I'm asking 180 shipped in the us.

waist: 15 inches flat

hem: 17.5 cm flat

upper thigh: 10.25 inches flat

inseam: 35.2 inches

DSC01310.jpg

DSC01311.jpg

DSC01312.jpg

DSC01315.jpg

black size 27 19cm cords: I purchased these around last christmas also from the store on 57th. They are a tagged 27 made in italy 19cm cut. They fit definitely slimmer than the raws due to not stretching in the waist. All of the hardware is black, which is a nice little touch compared to silver. They are super soft and go well with a lot of stuff. The clasp broke suddenly when i wasnt wearing them and i still don't really know how, but i brought them back to dior and they were able to fix them easily without any marks. They look just like new. I'm asking SOLD shipped in the us.

waist: 15.25 inches flat

hem: 17.5 cm flat

upper thigh: 9.5 inches flat

• 3 weeks later...