Attachment J-Shape Jeans Sz 3

Halifamous

Bought a few weeks ago, worn to work (retail) once. Just too damn small. Bought because they were the last ones and Attachment will not be making the J-Shape jeans again. Thought I could bear the discomfort, couldn't.

My loss your gain.

Pic from atelier.

Size three, roughly a 31.

You all know how great these jeans are, I don't have to get into it.

Retail 475 + tax, selling for 350 shipped in US/Can.

picture2jo2.png

There is a dibs but he's not sure. Has until 5 PM to make decision.

In meantime, lots of interest in measurements:

Measurements:

Waist- 16

Hem - 7

Inseam - 31 (can't measure actual length because of J-leg, they fit me fine and I'm 6,4, although the effect is muted)

Front rise: 9

Back rise: 12.5

Details: These are NOT the exact same pair as at Atelier, the Atelier pair has a back seam running from the middle of the pocket, my pair does not have that, but does have a back dart similar to the front darts in RO/N(N) jeans. The front and the cut are the exact same.

Also these are "Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment" tag pics available but you should really all trust me by now.

Guest bestial
bestial, I have these in the same size and the measurements are right.

Bump for a great piece and price!

then it's a small size then? Damn, love these pair of pants, would've sold my coated VA's to buy these!

The leg is not actually a 31, it's a j shape, measuring a curve is highly inaccurate so I just did a straight inseam to hem, ignoring the curve.

The leg is more like 38 with a curve in it if I were to ballpark it.

The other reason I'm selling them though is because at six foot five the j-effect is not all that interesting on me as most of a fabric is caught up in simply fitting me, barely any twist/stacking.

The dib guy now has until morning to pay me and these are back up.

• 4 weeks later...