visvim sizing

guffer

Quote:

Isn't it expected?.. most people I know wear larger Adidas than all other shoes.

Even for myself, I wear Adidas 9 and 8.5/8 for most other brand.

--- Original message by red120 on Nov 21, 2005 12:04 PM

my adidas and nike are of the same size... oh well. anyway, visvims are generally longer but narrower than nikes, sorry i didnt mention that earlier. my FBTs are size 10 while on nikes i'm 10.5 or 11. the FBTs fit perfect lengthwise but i have to break in for a couple of days to reduce the tightness on the width (they do stretch after wears)

^^ Extremely comfortable if you have the right size.

Also, there has been some mixed replies so from someone who collects ALOT of Nike and Visvim, here is what I have found:

FBT2 Mids fit 1/2 size smaller at least than an FBT Shaker, etc. I wear an 11 in Nikes and my size 11 FBT Shaker is perfect, whereas my sz 11 FBT2 Mid is actually quite tight. Hope that helps at all..........

Visvim sneakers are better than the FBTs, which are too flashy.

I've got a pair of black/white judd stingrays I bought about a year ago. Soles still holding up, very comfortable, look good. The toebox is covered in white stingray, which is waterproof and stain resistant, so the shoes still look white despite how much I've worn them. They look like a basic pair of stan smiths, too, which keeps you from feeling like someone walking around in a pair of $250 sneakers. I'm going to hit up yahoo.jp for a couple more pairs once these fall apart, if they fall apart.

Quote:

Visvim sneakers are better than the FBTs, which are too flashy.

I've got a pair of black/white judd stingrays I bought about a year ago. Soles still holding up, very comfortable, look good. The toebox is covered in white stingray, which is waterproof and stain resistant, so the shoes still look white despite how much I've worn them. They look like a basic pair of stan smiths, too, which keeps you from feeling like someone walking around in a pair of $250 sneakers. I'm going to hit up yahoo.jp for a couple more pairs once these fall apart, if they fall apart.

--- Original message by thewhitefrankblack on Nov 23, 2005 05:25 AM

i would like the FBT's without the crazy top part, which you can remove so it's no biggie smalls.

20050622-160940-z920.jpg

i enjoy these a bit, but what other models of sneakers do they have...some kind of link would be tops.

I just got my FBT 2 double tones in from napsize and i normally wear a size 9.5 vans, diesel, nike but i ordered size 9 FBT 2 double tones and they fit perfectly. The only problem is that napsize sent me the wrong color. Their site said khaki/white and i got forest green/ white. Still trying to figure out if i want to keep these or not. Great quality and attention to detail

• 7 months later...