anyone rock stone island and cp????

doom

Yeah I love Stone Island and CP company

I have a couple of knitts and sweats, I would really like tou have a jacket but I can't afford one.

Im hoping to save up some money soon to buy a really nice one. or A cp company mille miglia jacket.

Their stuf in the early days are really amazing Massimo Osti is a true Genious.

What do you think About Acronym? the ones who started that brand, have worked for Stone Island before they started Acronym and by looking at the Acronym jackets you can kind of feel it, at least when you think of the old Clothes of stone and cp

Yeah you're right most people just wear it because they have seen it in some film or some star that wears it and not because their brilliance in developing crazy garments.

And now days young people can become really afraid because if you're not a football "casual" and wear Stone Island or such brand and you stumble across a gang of them.

You sure are going in for a treat.

but maybe that's just some of mine predjudice speaking.

i must say that i too have three knits and sweater by stone island and cp company. i would really love to have someone explain to me that whole sporty casual phenomenon over there in england. how can those soccer hooligans afford stone island ?

what i like about stone is that they always come up with some new material for their jackets. they are sickening! same thing with cp. nobody gets it or wear it here in toronto. a store called harry rose sold some cp years ago. harry sells mostly suits and fancy italian sports wear for the business professionals like cole haan, allen edmonds, boss, zegna and all that commercial fodder.......

the eclipse is nigh

Doesn't Delphic still carry CP and Stone Island?

And I think CP/Stone Island's prices would've been too high for Harry Rosen's clientele as they wouldn'tve paid as much attention to the quality/technical aspect of the clothing as they would the look...going on the appearance alone, might be hard to justify those sort of prices for sweaters/jackets.

Why shouldn't they afford it, most of them have regular jobbs as everyone else, and maybe they just like to spend their money on nice clothes than other stuff.

on the contrary the young people that are in the football hooligan firms, that don't have any income, that is a big question mark for me how they can afford it, maybe they have rich parents or they also just spend all their money they earn on clothes.

or maybe they nick their clothes.

but I don't think this one is the most highly one of the ones I mentioned.

I think their garments are really nice, it's very minimalistic and yet so fucking high-tech sometimes, I almost burst to tears when I see their stuff.

Yeah sometimes it was like that in the beginning, but I don't think it is like that anymore.

those stores i from the end of the 80's and the early 90's

nowdays, the theft isn't as bad as it was, but they are humans to, so why can't they afford it.

it's alla about choices.