WTS/WTT SEXI04 Indigo Size 27!

zzzboy

Hey. I have a pretty old pair of sexi04s up for trade. bought them in may but they only have about a months worth of wear in them (only a tiny bit of fading at whiskers and back pocket). soaked once.

the catch is that they have been hemmed to a 37, and there is slight damage on the right thigh (looks like a few white spots), some of the rivets are scratched, and some of the threading has come off. the jeans still have TONS of life left (i didnt wear them hard at all).

im really not sure how much to expect for these. im willing to take offers (like 100+ maybe?) or even a trade (maybe used skulls?).

i dont like the fit on these very much. i kept denying it, but my legs are just too skinny for these jeans so they look funky. i would rather have more straight/slim jeans instead of the skin-tight sexis.

the measurements are probably original. after i soaked them, the stretching from wear went away. someone with a waist 29-30 would be good (im a 30 and i have to pull them a little to get the last button on).

ill try to post pictures ASAP. im at college so i gotta find a camera somewhere..

thanks!

edit: just measured waist and it ranges from 29.5 using the hanging down method to 31 using the BiG method. i dont know what to say from that...but hopefully you can measure some well-fiiting jeans that you already have and compare it to those measurements.