April 77 Costellos and APC New Cures

chronoaug

Prices include shipping in the US in this sale

I try to be thourough in descriptions to prevent needless questions but feel free to ask more.

I'm mad legit. You can ask half of sufu. I ship quickly too and will even seal with a kiss or spray with cdg fragrance if you want so you open the package to a wonderful

odeur

+++APC New Cures size 30 $110

riskreviewymca036hl6.jpg

riskreviewymca035pu9.jpg

riskreviewymca033ml3.jpg

riskreviewymca029cy0.jpg

picture009ml1.jpg

These have only been worn like 4-5 times and non since about late april. I don't know why but i never wear raw denim. Plus i'm too lazy to break them in. They have zero wear on them. Whatever is there, is nothing and would completely come out the first time you wore them. They're pretty much brand spanking new. Still stiff and crispy. They're perfect for people who are about a 31. I'm a 31-32 and they fit me fine.

waist- 16.5"

inseam- 35.5"

f rise- 10"

knee- 7.5"

hem- 7"

+++ April 77 Costello "Madness" Trousers sz 50 (fits a 31-32)- SOLD, NIG NOGS!picture047jj2.jpgpicture046hj3.jpg

the same pants fit but in khaki

picture036dk2.jpg

Everyone knows about these. April 77 costellos are slim but not skin tight like joeys. Real good slim/skinny fit in trousers. These are 50/50 poly/wool. The wool gives them a nice grey textured wool look. They are a reasonably dark grey and fit like costellos. Everyone has probably seen me wear my khaki ones and the fit is the same. I honestly just don't wear these enough. Just to 2 weddings and a couple times to teach in.

these are measurements for my khaki ones. I'll post measurements on the grey ones in a minute but they're the exact same fit but the grey ones are probably a 33"inseam instead of 35" which is much better because the khaki ones are too long

waist: 16.75-17"

inseam- 33"

f rise- 10.25"

knee- 7.75"

hem- 6.75-7"

Any other questions ask me and i'll help. I'll ship intl but it does cost more.

Help me buy clothes pleeaasseeeee. You can ask vs_toto. I'm drowning in jawn-lust. Too much i want, not enough money.

You guys need to become fat like me so we can share clothes.

April 77s sold

Someone buy my fucking apcs so i can buy some boots or something

You can choose 1 from the following prizes:

-a plaid tshirt beer cozy

-sample vial of some creed fragrance

-a miracle fruit tablet

-this old cell phone i found on the ground like 4 years ago that for some reason is in my car still

-maybe something else. i dunno

Oh my god. Buy my fucking jeans. No i will not sell them for $100 shipped so please don't PM me. $110 shipped is the price until i say so. Just look at those prizes i'm offering? C'mon. I'll even include dead AA batteries