FS: Cheap Stuff! Imperial Kings 34x31, Flight Jacket M/40

robertorex

Looking to get rid of some stuff I spent money I really didn't have to on. All prices include priority shipping to the continental U.S. If you've got a reasonable offer for me then let me hear it because I'll listen.

First up, a pair of Imperial Kings, black, size 34 in VERY good condition - only caveat is that these have been hemmed to a 31 inseam. I know, I know, why hem if you're not sure you want them yet? Well, I got them over the summer, liked them, hemmed them, and then decided to lose a decent amount of weight, so now they're a bit too big for me.

measurements available on http://selfedge.com. They're actually tight in the hips so the silhouette isn't nearly as baggy or relaxed as you'd think - very nice cut for more muscular gentlemen.

dsc00442jq7.th.jpgthpix.gif

I wore these a grand total of SIX times. SOLD!

Here I've got a flight jacket from the "flight club" brand. Bought it off ebay, and was truly disappointed when it got here because the leather was top notch, nice and clean - the sleeves are just about an inch too small for me. Besides that, the rest of the proportions are sized to fit a US Medium/40. $60 gets you this one!

dsc00443px1.th.jpgthpix.gif

dsc00444su9.th.jpgthpix.gif

EDITED TO ADD: Got some red wing Gentleman Travelers, style 9011 in black cherry here in size 10D. Worn once for about an hour, for the most part pretty brand new condition. The only telling signal that these were worn is a tiny, tiny chip on the front of the sole - You can see I fail on a good number of new clothes. I'm selling these for $185 priority shipped in the continental US, which beats out most online retailers by a good amount since cultizm just raised their prices on the GTs.

dsc00439ky2.th.jpgthpix.gif

dsc00440le5.th.jpg

dsc00441bh9.th.jpg

Superfuturians help me out!