Are there any U.S. retailers for Japanese Denim? (Sugarcanes, Warehouse, etc. etc.)

T A M A D

Quote:

who the fuck cares if someone didn't do a search on the subject? is it wasting your time or money to have a topic reposted? just answer the question or move on to the next subject.

--- Original message by partytaco on Nov 21, 2005 04:24 PM

Well, actually triniboy did answer the question, which is more than you did.

And, to use your logic, who the fuck cares if someone tells someone there is a search function they can use to find the information they seek? Is that wasting your time, your money? etc.

This board really seems to be degenerating into a big flame pit. People dissing each other and other boards... why? Are so many people that insecure? I don't mean you personally, taco, your posts are usually constructive, but I think the constant negativity here is dragging us down. I know it is affecting me.

ask a cassowary

Edited by tangerine on Nov 21, 2005 at 04:59 PM

The search function is critical to keep a boards long standing memebers happy, right or wrong. I was a very active and contributing member of another board, and left as it was just too time consuming to scroll through 3 pages of stuff with poor titles and all discussed 3 times in the last week. For this reason I think it is important to encourage searching, as not to have a too cluttered board. Also, if nobody searches, then I come and search, I get 300 retarded posts, when there could be a couple real good contributing ones.

I think all and all when on a forum like this you should think how can I be a CONTRIBUTING member, either by posing questions that have not been asked and will help others, or by answering questions and sharing knowledge, not asking yourself how can you flex your cyber muscle.