Looking for Scarves with a dope design in Toronto

kracksnack

Does Wings & Horns have a site or some of collection of photos to look at their stuff? I hear alot about them and would like to know more about them.

As far as the scarves go, Delphic had a few cool ones the last time i was there that were made from cashmere and cashmere blends, really soft but $120+ cdn for any of them.

Quote:

Does Wings & Horns have a site or some of collection of photos to look at their stuff? I hear alot about them and would like to know more about them.

As far as the scarves go, Delphic had a few cool ones the last time i was there that were made from cashmere and cashmere blends, really soft but $120+ cdn for any of them.

--- Original message by yuljo on Nov 17, 2005 08:45 PM

Unfortunately no.

I'm loving the hell out of my Nice Collective camo-print cashwool scarf.. super warm, soft, with an awesome muted camo print on it. Nothing loud or flashy.

Quote:
Quote:

i allready have one, i need a new one

thanks for caring

--- Original message by breakfasteatre on Nov 17, 2005 10:41 PM

shut the fuck up nodoby cares what you have, watch who you call out son...

--- Original message by protectthagoons on Nov 18, 2005 12:18 AM

wtf are you talking about

you realize this is a fashion message board

i was commenting on his reply about dunk line up

wtf is a call out?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

i allready have one, i need a new one

thanks for caring

--- Original message by breakfasteatre on Nov 17, 2005 10:41 PM

shut the fuck up nodoby cares what you have, watch who you call out son...

--- Original message by protectthagoons on Nov 18, 2005 12:18 AM

wtf are you talking about

you realize this is a fashion message board

i was commenting on his reply about dunk line up

wtf is a call out?

--- Original message by breakfasteatre on Nov 18, 2005 12:20 AM

yo watch who you talk about son, i dont give a fuck who you are step to me, youll get dealt with fashion website or not dont fucking throw dirt on my home boys name, cause youll be in the dirt

"Brothers start to shake when i dig in the crates"

no thats the thing, it is a message board, the internet

now you are taking this shit too far, who am i talking about? i dont even know who the hell tm is, let alone did i talk about him. I replied to a post of his directly

so far its just been a bunch of dudes ganging up on me, flinging shit they have had saved up about me being sour, me catching feelings, about what? Half the shit people are saying makes zero sense, stirring the pot on niketalk and superfuture means nothing,

Quote:

no body asked you anything except to be quiet because we dont care what you say, your some herb that lines up for shoes...

--- Original message by protectthagoons on Nov 18, 2005 12:35 AM

who are you? seriously you say no body asked me to say anything, but really, where do you come in? how are your replys any different?

some herb that lines up for shoes, damn :(

yo i dont mean to flame you or anything, just wondering how you could post such lame elitist snobby comments to others meanwhile ive noticed over time, you're not really up on your fashion tip. im assuming you just got into this whole streetwear culture thing which is cool and all, but please spare your i-think-i-know-it-all comments. you aint on that level yet...

Quote:

yo i dont mean to flame you or anything, just wondering how you could post such lame elitist snobby comments to others meanwhile ive noticed over time, you're not really up on your fashion tip. im assuming you just got into this whole streetwear culture thing which is cool and all, but please spare your i-think-i-know-it-all comments. you aint on that level yet...

--- Original message by genuinearticle on Nov 18, 2005 12:40 AM

its true, i dont wear any streetwear, i dont own any streetwear

you obviously mean to flame, i dont really care, im no streetwear expert, but sneakers, shit, ive been involved with sneakers my whole damn life. this shit is out of control, everyone is sick and fucking tired of hearing about the 'hype', and i cant help but make comments about it. Highhorse, elitsts, fuck that, sneakers are a hobby, this is the internet, im not getting fucking teary eyed over this shit

i could bet you aint up on your sneaker game too. ive seen your posts on NT before, you just kept posting that one pair of lizard air assaults that you were pushing off as your pass as a sneakerhead... which, dont get me wrong, are hot shoes... but come on... what else were you involved with your whole life?

Edited by genuinearticle on Nov 18, 2005 at 01:02 AM

Quote:

i could bet you aint up on your sneaker game too. ive seen your posts on NT before, you just kept posting that one pair of lizard air assaults that you were pushing off as your pass as a sneakerhead... which, dont get me wrong, are hot shoes... but come on... what else were you involved with your whole life?

Edited by genuinearticle on Nov 18, 2005 at 01:02 AM

--- Original message by genuinearticle on Nov 18, 2005 01:01 AM

i really love those elephant air assaults

ill reword that, sneakers have been a passion my whole life, i havent bothered to get involved in them beyond messageboards. I never lived downtown, nor did i have the cash to splurge on a new pair everyday, but damn did i love the shoes that i owned

fuck, i am a sneakerhead as much as any other dude who loves shoes, fuck the sneaker "game", this shit is ridiculous. Who is to say whether or not im up on my sneaker game, wtf does that mean anyways.

yo nobody mess with this guy hes been involved with sneakers his whole LOOOOOOOOOOL Damn son you too good, why dont you take up another hobby like talking to girls, or listening to music you emo thug, dont call out shots and then not be able to talk shit when people make you look silly...if youve been involved with "Sneakers" your whole life why you line up for them like the herb you are??? when other people just walk into the store and cop them...but any how might as well put a fork in you as well cause your DONE!

Quote:

yo nobody mess with this guy hes been involved with sneakers his whole LOOOOOOOOOOL Damn son you too good, why dont you take up another hobby like talking to girls, or listening to music you emo thug, dont call out shots and then not be able to talk shit when people make you look silly...if youve been involved with "Sneakers" your whole life why you line up for them like the herb you are??? when other people just walk into the store and cop them...but any how might as well put a fork in you as well cause your DONE!

--- Original message by protectthagoons on Nov 18, 2005 02:36 AM

damn, its been like a couple hours since i was soo DONE, why continue?

Im not a goodfoot jockrider, i didnt have the ability to walk into the store and buy my size of the tiffanys

back to that bape x emo shit im trying to promote [shades]

It's not done because you keep coming back and talking shit, we already made you look stupid you should give up! your not a goodfoot jockrider because you cant be even though you want to be...yeah and when you didnt get your tiffany dunks im sure you cried like a little bitch...

its stupid comment like bape x emo (shades) type comments that make you a fucking piece of shit.. your done i shouldnt even respond to you, go back to nike talk and tell people how you get punked off!

and stop joking culture get off peoples dicks!

Quote:

It's not done because you keep coming back and talking shit, we already made you look stupid you should give up! your not a goodfoot jockrider because you cant be even though you want to be...yeah and when you didnt get your tiffany dunks im sure you cried like a little bitch...

its stupid comment like bape x emo (shades) type comments that make you a fucking piece of shit.. your done i shouldnt even respond to you, go back to nike talk and tell people how you get punked off!

and stop joking culture get off peoples dicks!

--- Original message by protectthagoons on Nov 18, 2005 03:36 AM

i got a pair. hahaha dude, you and soulize have made many comments about me needing tissues, but it looks like you guys caught the e-feelings when you jumped from tm's jock to mine over one word

you can pm me with more ridiculously stupid insults