$115 sale APC New Cures, Hare Trench and probably more

chronoaug

I want to buy things in supermarket/ebay so buy this stuff. Shipping is $8 anywhere in the US. And i'm fucking charging you assholes 4% paypal fee if you don't just use google checkout (2%) since it's so much easier for me plus they charge less fees. Just have google checkout. Unless you do that weird method someone talked about in supermarket where you can avoid paypal fees. I'd prefer that and people would get preferential treatment and next day shipping if they helped a brother out.

Remember prices don't include shipping since there are so many intl guys out there. Shipping in the US will be $8 though

I try to be thourough in descriptions to prevent needless questions but feel free to ask more.

I'm mad legit. You can ask half of sufu. I ship quickly too and will even seal with a kiss or spray with cdg fragrance if you want so you open the package to a wonderful

odeur

APC New Cures size 30 $115

riskreviewymca036hl6.jpg

riskreviewymca035pu9.jpg

riskreviewymca033ml3.jpg

riskreviewymca029cy0.jpg

picture009ml1.jpg

These have only been worn like 4-5 times and non since about late april. I don't know why but i never wear raw denim. Plus i'm too lazy to break them in. They have zero wear on them. Whatever is there, is nothing and would completely come out the first time you wore them. They're pretty much brand spanking new. Still stiff and crispy. They're perfect for people who are about a 31. I'm a 31-32 and they fit me fine.

waist- 16.5"

inseam- 35.5"

f rise- 10"

knee- 7.5"

hem- 7"

Hare Black belted trench size L (really a s-m) SOLD SOLD SOLD

I don't have pics of my own but if you really really need them. These are of the same coat though. Same fit and color and ish.

fit pics

Things pretty much brand new. Previous owner looks like he didn't wear the thing more than a time or two or something. I never wore it because it hasn't been cold enough in florida yet and i'm impatient. Thing is legit Hare and not some weird knockoff brand. It is size large but as you know japanese stuff, and Hare especially fit slim compared to american sizes. I'd say this is good for a US size small who wants to layer more or if you're between small and medium if you don't need a bunch of sweaters or jackets under it. If you're a true medium you could probably get away with it too if you're a slim medium.

If you really really need a self pic i can take it but seriously, it's the same fucking jacket. And black. We all know what black looks like.

approx measurements

Pit to pit - 19-19.5" pit to pit (hard to measure)

shoulders- 17"

total length- about 38"

Any other questions ask me and i'll help. I'll ship intl but it does cost more.

Help me buy clothes pleeaasseeeee. You can ask vs_toto. I'm drowning in jawn-lust. Too much i want, not enough money.

hare trench sold

someone get at those APCs. I've had a bunch of interest but people backing out or saying they'd have to wait till next week when they get their check to buy em'. Hurry up

Hey, this is supermarket. Everything looks good worn oversized, remember?

someone cop

What's with everyone pretending they want to buy but then not buying? C'mon, get at me.

I'll accept trades too. Gimme dope shit

For tonight only $115 shipped

I'm going to the post office tomorrow i believe so i'd like to make just one tri