Cloak pants - cheap!

Arcane

I'm selling these beautiful Cloak pants in sz 32 (fit a lot smaller). Bought them from another forum but they're too tight and a bit on the short side. They're not very true to size as I'm usually a 31 or less, they probably will fit anything from a 29 to a 30 very nice. They are like new and have never been worn out by me, probably not by the previous owner either. Just looking to get back what I paid.

Measurements:

Waist: 41 cm ~ 16.14"

Total length: 107,5 cm ~ 42.3"

Inseam: 81 cm ~ 31.9"

Hem: 22 cm ~ 8.6"

Price: $130 shipped worldwide!

081016001.jpg

081016002.jpg

081016006.jpg

081016007.jpg

Yes, the actual waist is true to size but they fit a lot tighter than pants usually do around the the upper thighs/groin and the ass. As I said I'm usually a 31 and I can actually wear these but it looks really weird as they fit too slim around said area. It's quite hard to explain and just as hard to illustrate with measurements, the only further guidance I can give is that they'll most likely fit awesome on a true 30 or big 29.

081016013.jpg

081016015.jpg

There you are. As you can see they fit me rather well in the waist and in the photo the front looks decent. The back shot better illustrates how tight they actually fit. This would be a great silhouette for someone a little slimmer and shorter than me. You can also see they're an inch or so on the short side for me.