Interview with a Goth ninja

Guest Phrost

Goth ninja (gä-th ˈnin-jä) (n.) – a mysterious brooding creature in appearance and behavior devoid of human feelings and emotions. usually seen wearing obscure draped black clothing

here is your chance to interview your favorite goth ninjas. be warned, they are masters of disguise

if my skills of observation are as keen as i want to believe

the term "goth ninja" has its origins over at styleforum, along with "stealthbeast(ing)", though the latter never really caught on, sadly

as i remember, someone in the WAYWN* thread commented on the phenomenon with incredulity, and a little spite, i think

* we like to ask What Are You Wearing Now? over there; it has an immediacy that "today" lacks, imo

^^ black on black skull & x-bones ann demeulemeester jammies

mike lowery any preference of gloves when dismembering and disposing of middle aged japanese investment bankers? or do you have team of contracted assasins to clean up the mess?

ledger 1) other than yourself, have you met any goth ninjas who make their own clothes?

2) when you smirk in your waywt, do you picture helpless grandmothers falling out of their wheelchairs feebly wailing "I've fallen and I can't get up"?

what is the proper exclaimation when performing the ninja vanish technique?

do you throw the smoke grenade, mean-mug, and leave everyone breathless once its cleared?

or do you back handspring to full twist, deploy smoke, scream, and leave everyone breatheless once its cleared?