Reebok par Juun J F/W08 runway sneakers, X4 (and Giuliano Fujiwara sneakers)

dismalfuture

Updating this list with more specifics:

Right now, I have 5 pairs of Juun J Reeboks, all double strapped hi tops. Single-strapped models can be obtained upon request.

What I have now:

Black patent:

-sz 11/44.5/290 2 pair

White patent

-sz 9/42/270 1 pair

White non-patent

-sz 9/42/270 1 pair

-sz 10/43/280 1 pair

Sizing: These run about a full size smaller than tagged. Size 11 would be good for those who are true 43's (like a 9.5 in Visvim), size 10 would be good for true 42's, and then sz 9 I'd recommend for true 40's-41's.

Pricing: These items will be shipped from Korea. The non-patent pair will be $265 shipped EMS, worldwide (maybe a little more depending on your exact country) and then the patent models are $410 shipped.

Giuliano Fujiwara shoes:

double layer, soft black leather over black suede, white sole (looks like a CP sole but is slimmer and is softer, more reminiscent of Rick Owens than CP in material).

Size 42, runs like a 41 or a really narrow 42. Best sneakers you can buy this season!!

Just bought from 10 Corso Como for 650,000W and still brand new in box, retail in Japan is 50,000Y, and I would like to ask $530 shipped EMS anywhere.

biqkk5.jpg

2000778370048068612_rs.jpg

(I am selling the mid-top model in black)

2.jpg

unless I find a new Reebok store tomorrow (possible) there won't be anymore whites in 11's, unless you want to do the runway single straps, which I can probably get as long as you let me know 12 hours ahead of time.

People who bought from me, I'm sending your gear out in 12. Look for it sometime this week.

updated, have 2 more pair now for sale.

This is probably it for real this time unless you're interested in small sizes like 260mm or 270mm or want the single strapped models, we went to 3 or 4 different shops today and cleaned them out, I've bought over $4000 worth of Juun J in the past 36 hours.

Shipping is costing me more than I had planned, so I am adding $10-15 to the price for EMS worldwide, they will be $265 shipped for the non-patents and $410 for the patent models.

Everybody who bought from me, thank you! I sent your stuff out today and sent you tracking numbers.

Toto: winq has the 10s in white, but he just left for school and i'm cutting class today, ahaha. I will ask him when I see him, or you could ask mass what he thinks, because he's getting some 10's in the next few days.

I can maaaaaybe get more white 10's, but don't know how long those will last.

I took pictures, but haven't had time to upload them. I will soon. Lots of interest so far.

Please do not pm me asking about other sizes unless you need a 260, I've already picked over everything I can buy in double-straps in Seoul. If it's not here anymore, I can't get them, sorry.

Most of these have been sold and shipped, I have 3 pairs left:

size 290 black patent X 2 (fits like a visvim 9.5, or a true 42.5-43)

size 270 white patent X 1 (fits like a converse 7.5, Vans 8.5, a finger larger than a true 40, etc) - I opened the boxes again and realized this was a display model I bought, so one shoe is slightly yellowed on the liner compared to the other from handling, sole is still pristine though. Because of that, I'll discount this white patent pair to $300 shipped.