[FS] NBHD Flash, Clot Flannel, MMJ, Bape, KiksTyo, Wtaps, OF

Raw Selvedge

Located in Melbourne Australia

I havn't sold anything on here before but I have many references on Bapetalk2. You can check them out there if you want.

References:

Sold To: badmitz, djbloggs, baby.bape, ew20koent, Potsnu, kenzo x 2, Jtee, baper, bapejumper43 x 4, bape-a-holic, boy_mike

Bought From: Kyotostyles, reratbit x 3, baby.bape

I accept paypal.

Neighborhood Flash Savage Indigo, Medium Cut, size S. 95% New and comes with original tags and bag. Flash Savage has increased heaps in market value lately and seems like it's getting much harder to buy these days. Medium cut is probably the most popular cut right now and these are IMO the best medium cut NBHD jeans you can get. Please don't PM me saying "well I've seen these go for like $650 before", that was then and this is now. US$810 shipped Worldwide.

SOLD

Clot Royale Western Shirt Size L but fits more like M, worn 7-8 times, 95% New and comes with original bag. This is definately one of the best looking flannel shirts ever released. US$320 shipped Worldwide.

SOLD

Original Fake Mark Dean Veca Collaboration Tee released as part of Original Fake's One Year Anniversary Collection. Size Medium, 100% Brand New with Tags. $125 shipped Worldwide

SOLD to bapejumper43

KIKS TYO Aki Hoshino x New Balance Collaboration Tee. Size Medium, 100% Brand New with Tags. $90 shipped Worldwide. Price drop:$80 shipped Worldwide

IMG_3839.jpg

IMG_3841.jpg

W)Taps x Honeyee Collaboration Jungle Shirt. Size Medium, 100% Brand New with tags and bag. $380 shipped Worldwide

SOLD

Bape NFS Black Camo Hoody. Awesome Black Camo without the flashy bling. Brand new, took the tags off to try on once. Comes with tags and bag. 500 shipped Worldwide PRICE DROP $450 shipped Worldwide.

IMG_2580.jpg

IMG_2583.jpg

IMG_2589.jpg

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2590.jpg

Mastermind Japan x Gamblers Tee Size M, this would fit someone who wears Bape M tees. 95% New and comes with tags. If you're interested in this then you should know how much it's worth. $220 shipped Worldwide Price Drop: $200 shipped Worldwide.

IMG_2711.jpg

IMG_2712.jpg

• 1 month later...