Hollows Handmade Leather

hollowsleather

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I've been looking for a card case - so glad I found you!

Have you ever done the FH-style case in twotone? I can't decide if it would look good - thinking about Natural with a Black pocket or two...

I haven't done any in two-tone yet, but I bet it would be a good look.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Love the work, was wondering if you could make me a card case much like the last natural and inner-windowless one you posted,( ie just the one fold, couple card slots, very simple and thin), but with a grommet or loop to attach a braid to. i am basically looking for the mid sized wallet you make but without a buckle and any superfluous compartments that make it thicker, but retaining the ability to attach it to my pants. please let me know if youre willing to help me out.

i posted this as a reply because your inbox is full, sorry

Made a new wallet today to match my Clint Eastwood belt. I've been wearing this belt more lately, and it's been ages since I made anything for myself!

4864208878_fa8f2952f1_z.jpg

I'm going to be out of town for about two weeks road trip/camping starting this Saturday, so I'll be back around the 25th, and I can get responses to any PMs or emails then!

• 4 weeks later...

It's a new thing, I call it the Lace Bracelet. They're designed to wrap around 4 times, and the closure is a simple knot/loop. The brass beads are optional, and they'll vary from bracelet to bracelet, since I have a limited number of each style. They're $25. Black is no problem. PM if you're interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...