Hollows Handmade Leather

hollowsleather

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wallet above is pre-made, ready to ship. For sale for $150 shipped in the lower 48.

Here's a few more shots:

3428862121_2af4eb997f.jpg

3428861975_4d6016a707.jpg

PM me if you're interested. It's a really nice wallet, it would be a shame to have it sit at my place unused.

This guy is now down to $125 shipped in the lower 48. Ready to go with no wait time.

Apologies to those still on my queue, I've nearly got the logjam cleared out now, and should be back to normal wait times soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the whole ensemble of pre-made items that I have right now.

3526121818_d735bcde84.jpg

The two darker brown seat bags are $85 each, the saddle tan one is $110.

The belt measures 34.5" from the middle hole to the end of the buckle (compare it with yours) and it is $50. Nice textured brown with solid brass buckle.

The mid-length is the one with the six-slot interior, and it is $125.

The last piece is a cigarette case, fits a pack nicely. $35.

Message me if you're interested.

More photos of everything at www.flickr.com/photos/hollowsleather

A free bump for a forgotten (ie, by me only) thread. Still have my Corter wallet in everyday use for over a year now. The thing is bedrock. Can't recommend Hollow enough.

Will post up some pics to show the wear and tear when I get around to it. Actually... make that wear... I'd be kidding myself if I thought I could tear that wallet anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
Leather bracelets have arrived.

img0268lq0.jpg

img0282ae3.jpg

Once around for $22 and twice around for $27.

Different widths, as well as black or brown finishes available upon request.

really interested in a black dyed once around bracelet. i'm a bigger dude so i think i would need it in a bigger size.

please contact me and we can work something out.

These things need to get out of my apartment! This is the final price drop for this stuff...It's all top-notch work that was orphaned for one reason or another.

In addition to the price drops, anyone who buys one of these items will get 20% off of a future order (the whole order).

The mid-length wallet is sold.

The two darker saddlebags are $65 each. The saddle tan one matches a Honey Brooks nicely, and it's $80.

The belt measures 34.5" from the middle hole to the end of the buckle (compare it with yours) and it is $35.

The cigarette case is $20.

These things need to get out of my apartment! This is the final price drop for this stuff...It's all top-notch work that was orphaned for one reason or another.

In addition to the price drops, anyone who buys one of these items will get 20% off of a future order (the whole order).

The mid-length wallet is sold.

The two darker saddlebags are $65 each. The saddle tan one matches a Honey Brooks nicely, and it's $80.

The belt measures 34.5" from the middle hole to the end of the buckle (compare it with yours) and it is $35.

The cigarette case is $20.

The cigarette case is also gone now. Here's a recently completed wallet. I don't often do squared corners, but this turned out pretty nice:

3683123774_44a2fb50a1.jpg

3682311267_755e7fd0dc.jpg