THE SUFU WORK ZINE (it's happening this time)

mlproject

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes... anyone that's moving email me your new address at mlproject at gmail

printing should happen in a couple weeks. the spot i'm printing it at is just getting over their busy part of the year and are finally addressing their printer implosion.

online version is getting rebuilt. had a hard drive crash last week and lost everything :-( ... was bringing it home to get another backup made and clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick. this will be up on mlproject.com as soon as i get the CSS done.

• 3 weeks later...

the flip books and westside buttons are done, imposition is ready to roll once the printer is fixed. still trying to figure out another option in the meantime because this isn't getting fixed as fast as it was supposed to.

• 3 weeks later...

still at the same point, thus no update. paper is here awaiting a new machine, flip books are made, buttons are pressed. if this really starts to look like my printing option isn't going to be around, i'm going to refund all the preorders.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

what!? are you serious? blitz is way better. maybe if the production wasn't so bad on 'horror epics' but 'someone's gonna die tonight' and 'new age' stomp all over the exploited's catalog that only offers two near-scorchers: "dead cities" and "fuck the usa"

• 2 weeks later...