Default Vegas-Trip sale: Dior Homme, B.Son, Nudie, Yoko D,Ben Sherman, and more!

BrettChaotix

Trying to clear up some closet space and put some cash in my pocket for Vegas next month. I'm open to offers but keep it reasonable. All prices include CONUS shipping. I'll split the paypal fees 50/50 with you. I've got plenty of refs and past sales both here and on Sufu.

First order over $50 gets either the scarf of UO tshirt for free

First order over $100 gets either of the H&M striped hoodies

LARGE H&M M65 Jacket (F/W08)

Purchased in late August and has never been worn, it even has the original price tag on it. I've tried it on a few more times and I can't rock the dark green/military stlye. The fit is a true large - perfect for a 40 chest. Original price $69, asking $55 shipped

PICT0818.jpg

RO DRKSHDW gimp trench-hoodie

Ok, here's the deal with this - I bought it from someone who bought it in Japan. He wasn't sure if it was authentic and neither was I. I've asked multiple people and no one can tell me for sure. The best I've gotten is "If it's a fake, it's a damn good fake" - I've even worn it to R.O. retailers in NYC and they couldn't tell so I honestly I don't know. It's really great quality. I don't even know how I would measure it but it's a LARGE for sure. I don't feel right saying it is an authentic but I really never wear it and I know a few people have asked about it. Since the real one sells for well over $500, I'll ask $200 shipped.

PICT0831.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/rek410/clothes/sale/PICT0834.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/rek410/clothes/WAYWT/PICT0242.jpg

VOLCOM striped sweater

Very heavy and warm sweater, worn a couple of times. Impressive quality for a skate-clothing company. Size is large.

Pit-2-Pit: 20.5" Length: 27.5"

PICT0842.jpg

H&M Black and white striped L/S

Worn a few times, like new condition. Slightly stretchy. Size is medium

Pit-2-Pit: 18.5" Length: 25.5"

Asking $25 shipped

PICT0843.jpg

EXPRESS cross-lace collar sweater

Very heavy and warm sweater from Express. The quality is surprising, if it didn't have a tag on it, I'd think it was something a lot more expensive. The cross-laced collar is fully functional and lets you adjust the tightness a bit.

Pit-2-Pit: 19.5" Length: 27.5"

Asking $40 shipped

PICT0844.jpg

GAP blue scarf

Yup, GAP scarf, blue, several blues, too blue for me. Blue enough for you?

$15 Shipped or FREE to first sale over $50

PICT0826.jpg

SELF EDGE denim short sleeve

Yeah, you've seen this one on here before. Never worn, only tried on. Tags are still attached. I had a buyer but it didn't work out so it's back up. This is a size SMALL which is meant for a 37" chest and someone in the 5'9 - 5'10 range. If that's you - you're in for a steal because you can't buy this anywhere!

Original price $155 and I'm asking $135 shipped

PICT0621.jpg

H&M Black and White striped hoodie LARGE

What else can I say? In great condition, no damage.

$40 new and I'm asking $25 shipped

PICT0379.jpg

H&M Tan and Brown striped hoodie MEDIUM

What else can I say? In great condition, no damage.

$40 new and I'm asking $25 shipped

PICT0378.jpg

URBAN OUTFITTERS blue deep-V t-shirt

Again, I made the deep-V mistake and am stuck with something I can't wear. Never worn out, only tried on. Size is medium.

I paid $25 and I'm asking $15 shipped or FREE with first sale over $50

uo-shirt3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Geoffrey (or Frederick, whatever your real name is)

Both shirts are 100% authentic. The tshirt had the fucking Sak's 5th Ave price tag on it!!! Both reference numbers are legitimate.

Here's what I suggest you do

1) Call the Sak's 5th Ave store in DC. The number is 301-657-9000 and ask for Tom in the men's department. He's the person who sold me the shirt months ago. He has sold multiple Dior pieces to me.

2) Call Tokyo 7 in NYC. That's where I bought the sleeveless sweatshirt. They will verify it as well. 212 353 8443

3) Call any Dior store and have the reference numbers on the tags verified

4) Take the items to ANY Dior retailer in the world and show them to the sales staff. They will verify them.

You signed onto SF and messaged me to buy my stuff when you had 0 posts and 0 rep points. I on the other hand have completed dozens of buy/sells here and ALL have been legit. I think my seller references and rep point speak towards that.

You sent me a paypal payment from an account where the person's name didnt' match the name you use here and on your emails. I thought that was very suspicious

You filed a paypal dispute without even emailing me first, trying to get paypal to refund your money. At the same time you sent me emails asking to refund your money and only then will you return the shirts.

I send you a very polite email trying to clarify your mistake and you send me a slew of misspelled messages back calling me names and in general, acting like an ass.

Now, I ask you and anyone else reading this - who really seems more suspicious here?

oh and yess I was an easy mark having no experience on here. I dont know how rep points work and such, that only proves you have an atvantage to scam me! I asked you polietly the first time to refund me. Only after paypal denied me and you knew you didnt have to give my money back did you reply. It doesnt even matter, obviously you need the money pretty bad to rip me off like this so enjoy!!

1:43pm EST - you send me an email blatantly accusing me of fraud. Not "I think you included the wrong tag" but saying I sold you fakes

1:51pm EST - you file a paypal dispute saying I sold you fake merchandise

3:28pm EST - paypal rejects your claim

3:57pm EST - I finally get home and see all of this has happened. I send you a polite email correcting your statements

4:02pm EST - you reply to my email calling me a phony and saying I live my life by scamming people

4:09pm EST - you post a message on my thread calling me a fraud

4:14pm EST - you send me another email calling me a liar and a fraud

4:27pm EST - I reply on the thread pointing out why you are wrong and tell you again, how to verify your mistake

4:33pm EST - another jumbed and nonsensical reply from you where you ignore my suggestions that would resolve this and continue a temper tantrum

4:43pm EST - I reply to the post telling you how to verify the merch, you ignore it again

Look, you can solve your own worries very easily by simply calling a Dior store or taking the shirts to any place that sells Dior. If you don't want to do that, and instead make bad assumptions and call me names that's fine. I think you're actions speak for themselves.

Another excuse! surprise, surprise. I dont have anymore time to devote to your petty bulshit. you have to live with the guilt and lies. enjoy my money!!

complain once more about this without any substantial proof or reasoning as to why the item would be fake and you're banned.