FS: Flat Head 3001 / Black Hearts Hoodie / Levis Cap E Matchstick / Levis LVC 1947

My name is Dave

I have for sale several pairs of nice jeans and a hoodie at a good price. You can check my ebay ID 'hulashark' to verify that I am legit. I have great feedback and a 1400+ rating. Message me there if you want to confirm my identity.

Flat Head 3001 size 32. Old tabs and arcs (modified to look like Levis). I would keep these as they are beautiful denim and well on their way to being broken in. Not washed more than twice because these are still as dark as can be. Great jeans. $OLD plus shipping.

Flat Head 3001

Waist 33

Inseam 31

thigh 11.5

Front rise 10

Back rise 13 1/2

Leg opening 8

Levis Capital E Matchstick size 32. Worn a few times around the house and in terrific shape. Never washed or soaked. A great deal for terrific tapered jeans. $OLD.

Levis Cap E Matchstick

waist 33

inseam 34

thigh 12.5

knee 8.5

front rise 10

back rise 14 1/2

leg opening 7.5

Levis LVC 501xx 1947 cut selvage jeans size 32. Worn and washed only a couple of times and they are in terrifc shape. These are a classic cut that is being emulated by the 501's of today. Great jeans that I just don't have time for. $OLD.

Levis 1947 501xx

waist 33

inseam 35

thigh 12.5

knee 8.5

front rise 11 1/2

back rise 14 1/2

leg opening 8.25

Black Hearts Brigade Hoodie size M. A high quality & comfortable hoodie that features a great UK union jack on the left shoulder. Also lined with a layer of soft cotton. This hoodie is amazing and if I weren't 31 (too old to rock the union jack where I live) I would keep it just for the quality alone. Worn occasionally but in perfect shape. $50 shipped.

Armpit to cuff 20 1/2

Shoulder seam to cuff 25

length of the zipper 23 1/2

shoulder to shoulder 18

http://www.cruiserart.com/jeans/bh1.jpg

http://www.cruiserart.com/jeans/bh2.jpg

Shipping on all items is via USPS Priority Mail. Thanks for looking and I hope you find something you are interested in.