Well, I need help

skull6

dressing up, everytime I try to dress tight, I get headaches and I just don't know what to do.

Can you guys help me with what shoes to wear with DIOR 19cm? Like, I want to be able to get some green rep from it ya know? Like I don't really care if the shoes are going to be comfortable or not, as long as they look good and will earn me some +rep is all that I need.

oh and please don't neg rep this thread ok, i'm serious, i'm just interested in fashionz and wanna look coolzz

thanks in advance! :) you guys are nice bunch of people

i am going to take one moment out of the day and be kind and reasonable

skull6 - it may in fact be time to just shut it down and come up with a new account and username. and just lurk a bit and if you see something you like, do that. and don't..........................well you know what? fuck it.

as i was typing this i gave up on being kind.

so instead here is the sufu life of skull6 in the form of my favorite interpretive gif

anidumbestkid1au.gif

you got too excited and totally bit it dude

just stop asking for help, because you always sound like an annoying child, and everyone just wants you to go away. you spend enough time on this forum, why don't you just look around yourself ("do your own homework", in LL's words) and figure out what you want for yourself?

seriously though you should probably just give up. truthfully, you dont have the swag to pull off any of the things talked about on this forum. no matter what, the end result is always gonna be you looking like some wannabe idiot.

are you serious? this is just embarassing. asking sufu to dress you? fashion is about personal style. what you like is what makes you. stop asking what looks good. whatever you think looks good is what looks good, its your style. do you EVER see anyone else making a thread like this? stick with who you are, and you will succeed.

for example, there are many people here with very different personal style that have very good rep (if thats seriously what you're here for) . one example is cottonduck. do you see him wearing 19cm diors? no, he wears what he likes, and that makes him him.

your best bet is to hope that when you die, you reincarnate into a house pet. who knows, its a fresh start, hopefully someone will adopt you and take care of you. you won't ever have to worry about clothes or rep anymore! but in your current life, you have failed.

wow this is getting ugly.

skull6 - i kinda feel bad for you. if i have any advice for you it is just to avoid following trends but stay current, cultivate personal style but make an effort to incorporate good quality pieces, and pay attention to how things fit and how they suit your personality. and yes your shoes should be comfortable.

but the main thing you are lacking is confidence (NOT arrogance). the clothes don't necessarily make the man.