REVOLVE clothing blows.

ipp

I have had nothing but good experience with Revolve Clothing.

How is it Revolve Clothing's fault that you went to sleep on the deal? Seriously. They had the jeans very cheap for a few days then raised them to NORMAL retail price. So what? How does that make them the "worse retail business"?

I don't know shit about the phone service cause I've never called them. I've never had to. All my orders have been shipped quickly and I've never had any problems returning stuff either.

I say shut up....

yo original poster sucks my moms dick. i like that u edited and left out the whiny parts so that future readers can never enjoy.

honestly its pretty awesome that they are even honoring the original orders, ive heard PLENTY of UNDERSTANDABLE instances where a company mismarked a product at way below retail and then refunded all the people who placed orders once they realized.

honestly its pretty awesome that they are even honoring the original orders, ive heard PLENTY of UNDERSTANDABLE instances where a company mismarked a product at way below retail and then refunded all the people who placed orders once they realized.

yea i understand that, but they denied that it was ever that price too.