REVOLVE clothing blows.

ipp

here's my story:

in february of 2007, i entered the cult of raw denim with a nudie jeans purchase from revolve clothing. i wore them two to three times a week, mainly on friday nights and weekends. three months into my trek into fading the denim, a crotch hole appeared and grew bigger with each outing. i, being a stupid and inexperienced 15 year old, decided to hand sew the crotch together and dab a small amount of superglue to hold the tailor-job in place. needlesstosay, the hole grew, the handmade seam ripped, and the superglue spread in the denim and made the crotch denim unnaturally stiff. i was out of luck, and simply stupid for even trying to solve the problem myself. i contacted nudie jeans (the company), to no avail. i had simply fucked up my jeans.

i called revolve clothing in june of 2007 and they replaced the jeans free of charge.

oh, they also paid for UPS shipping both ways.

revolve clothing isn't that bad.

fucking stop buying shit dumbass. the sky is falling. the bailout didn't pass. buy cereal bars and canned corn so you can eat when the looting and rioting starts.

WRONG. You should buy guns. Because after the apocalypse happens, there will be two groups of people: people with guns and people with food. This will quickly become two new groups: people with guns and food, and people with nothing.

WRONG. You should buy guns. Because after the apocalypse happens, there will be two groups of people: people with guns and people with food. This will quickly become two new groups: people with guns and food, and people with nothing.

everyone should have a gun already. Society is kept running by only the thinnest veneer of superficial mutual politeness and it could collapse at any time. The founding fathers have granted us (americans) this most precious of rights, and we should all exercise this particular freedom.

You dont need a huge arsenal in your home, but you should be armed enough to protect yourself and your loved ones should the shit ever hit the fan. Its like keeping a flashlight around in case theres a blackout.

everyone should have a gun already. Society is kept running by only the thinnest veneer of superficial mutual politeness and it could collapse at any time. The founding fathers have granted us (americans) this most precious of rights, and we should all exercise this particular freedom.

You dont need a huge arsenal in your home, but you should be armed enough to protect yourself and your loved ones should the shit ever hit the fan. Its like keeping a flashlight around in case theres a blackout.

My father seemed aghast that I don't own a gun. He carries around one with him at all times and thinks I should, too.

damn you mangled that one:

You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.