Jmatsu is an ass

sigma

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he was a bit nasty, but not inherently wrong. doesn't sound like he specified shipping method when you bought.

I paid for them in July...It's a douche thing for a seller to reship an item(that supposedly was resent to sender) with the slowest service possible when the buyer paid you in July and it is September...

he was a bit nasty, but not inherently wrong. doesn't sound like he specified shipping method when you bought.

I paid for them in July...It's a douche thing for a seller to reship an item(that supposedly was resent to sender) with the slowest service possible when the buyer paid you in July and it is September...

2 months i woulda opened a dispute via paypal and call my credit card company

They only give you like 40days from the date of the transaction to make the dispute so I missed out on that by giving him the benefit of the doubt. My paypal is not linked to my credit card so I couldn't do that either. Oh well it's a lesson.

2 months i woulda opened a dispute via paypal and call my credit card company

They only give you like 40days from the date of the transaction to make the dispute so I missed out on that by giving him the benefit of the doubt. My paypal is not linked to my credit card so I couldn't do that either. Oh well it's a lesson.

I'm still waiting for 2 items from a sufu seller. I keep holding out faith it'll work out. I hope it does or i'm out $180

I'm still waiting for 2 items from a sufu seller. I keep holding out faith it'll work out. I hope it does or i'm out $180

It has been over 40 days. And the person seems like a nice guy so i'll have faith in him to fix everything

It has been over 40 days. And the person seems like a nice guy so i'll have faith in him to fix everything

Actually, just to show sigma how i'm not a bitch like him, i'll explain my situation.

I ordered two things from a sufu member totalling $180. He took a lot longer to ship them than i expected, actually had his friend do it, and i was out of town. My roomate didn't tell me the notice for the package came as he didn't see it, so it was shipped back to the seller. He has "said" (and i believe him i guess) that he has been in and out of town or something and he'll try to ship it in a week. But he has given dates that he'll ship it back for a long time. I paid for items the last week of may.

Quit being a bitch. At least your items are on the way

Actually, just to show sigma how i'm not a bitch like him, i'll explain my situation.

I ordered two things from a sufu member totalling $180. He took a lot longer to ship them than i expected, actually had his friend do it, and i was out of town. My roomate didn't tell me the notice for the package came as he didn't see it, so it was shipped back to the seller. He has "said" (and i believe him i guess) that he has been in and out of town or something and he'll try to ship it in a week. But he has given dates that he'll ship it back for a long time. I paid for items the last week of may.

"the most impatient seller" isn't rude. Sounds to me like he shipped it, got returned to seller, he did cheap shipping because he didn't want to pay again, and while item is on it's way by boat you got impatient and turned into an ass. Care to clear it up?

He said more unprofessional shit then "most impatient seller" to me when I asked him what service he used and when he shipped them (1st time). Then it gets returned to sender and he asks me to pay for reshipping when its been like 2 months since i paid him. Time is money so he's been holding my money for 2 months already and asks me for more shipping money. I tell him that is unfair because it is the seller's responsibility to send me what I paid for in a timely fashion. It was not my fault that it was returned to sender. He goes ahead and sends it the slowest way possible ( if he did at all) when it has already been more than 2 months, which is very unprofessional for a seller to do. Now it is the end of September and I have not received it when it should only take 2 weeks via slowest service. The whole time he is talking shit to me about the whole thing.

"the most impatient seller" isn't rude. Sounds to me like he shipped it, got returned to seller, he did cheap shipping because he didn't want to pay again, and while item is on it's way by boat you got impatient and turned into an ass. Care to clear it up?

He said more unprofessional shit then "most impatient seller" to me when I asked him what service he used and when he shipped them (1st time). Then it gets returned to sender and he asks me to pay for reshipping when its been like 2 months since i paid him. Time is money so he's been holding my money for 2 months already and asks me for more shipping money. I tell him that is unfair because it is the seller's responsibility to send me what I paid for in a timely fashion. It was not my fault that it was returned to sender. He goes ahead and sends it the slowest way possible ( if he did at all) when it has already been more than 2 months, which is very unprofessional for a seller to do. Now it is the end of September and I have not received it when it should only take 2 weeks via slowest service. The whole time he is talking shit to me about the whole thing.

Well my seller, jmatsu has not been a "nice guy" about the whole thing and it is not my fault the package was returned to sender. I do not know if the items are on the way because it has been more than a month since he said he shipped it. The slowest service should not take this long because we are both in the US.

Well my seller, jmatsu has not been a "nice guy" about the whole thing and it is not my fault the package was returned to sender. I do not know if the items are on the way because it has been more than a month since he said he shipped it. The slowest service should not take this long because we are both in the US.

You know he's in the middle of the ocean, right?

Then again, i hate jmatsu sometimes too when i see shoe sale threads and remember his feet are 2 sizes smaller. Fucking cunt

Then again, i hate jmatsu sometimes too when i see shoe sale threads and remember his feet are 2 sizes smaller. Fucking cunt

Yes USPS says 2 weeks max. Even though usps is shitty...more than a month is pushing it especially if it's not international.

Yes USPS says 2 weeks max. Even though usps is shitty...more than a month is pushing it especially if it's not international.

I don't know. Honestly, i'm just killing time until i have to go pick my friend up to go to a party and could care less if you ever get your shit. Carry on. Just for fun, i may wear one of the items i've bought from jmatsu just because i can since i got my stuff quick from him

were they lame sneakers?

I don't know. Honestly, i'm just killing time until i have to go pick my friend up to go to a party and could care less if you ever get your shit. Carry on. Just for fun, i may wear one of the items i've bought from jmatsu just because i can since i got my stuff quick from him

were they lame sneakers?