Tumblr

NatseOklim

*shit you hate about tumblr post*:

When people change their tumblr usernames and I cant remember who the hell they are. And if I try to look at their archive to figure it out, their archive is made up of a bunch of generic reblogs that are no help.

*unfollow*

Can anyone point me in the direction of a theme that just has your name and about me at top, white background, and doesn't show the post notes and dates and what not until you scroll over the post. I see stuff similar a lot but I'm assuming they make their theme, which I am clueless on how to do.

Apologize in advance for stupidity/noobness.

word 2 mass, just found this dude

http://www.realniggatumblr.com/

this is some of the funniest shit ive ever read

haha RNT is one of the R'est N's on T. rap knowledge is unfukkwidable

*shit i love about tumblr post*

Benjamin Flocka (January 17, 1706 [O.S. January 6, 1705[1]] – April 17, 1790) was one of the Founding Fathers of the United States of Loud-Ass Rap Music. A noted polymath and autodidact, Flocka is one of the most successful graduates of the “fuck school†school. Despite tragedy early in life, Flocka became a leading author, printer, political theorist, politician, postmaster, scientist, inventor, satirist, civic activist, statesman, and club-fucker-upper. He cited Machiavelli as an influence to his manifesto, “Flockaveliâ€. Twice he ran for office as a member of the Grove Street party. As a scientist, he was a major figure in the American Ghetto Enlightenment, and influenced the history of masonry with his discoveries and theories regarding brick squads and hardening paint. He invented the music criticism lightning rod, eau le doet, the Flocka stove, a fully functioning robot rapper, and several novel methods for doing things without using one’s hands. He formed both the first public lending library in America and the first fire department in Pennsylvania.

*shit i hate about tumblr post*

the absense of our dearly beloved hoeplease. cant be hittin tumblr licks without him. currently crying tatted tears under these shades :cool:. we miss u shawty || praying to based god every day for your return.

^ i meant for my actual tumblr, not my dashboard (i already have infinite scroll checked in account > preferences)

i use this (put it in your 'descriptions' box, not the css one):

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://codysherman.com/tools/infinite-scrolling/code"></script>

didn't see this, but yes it is.

this causes tumblr to resize according to its vertical length, not its horizontal width. this is why you're getting <500px w.

i cant offer a fix for that, tho

Use the HighRes URL.

Then in your CSS put

.post img {

max-width: 500px;

height: auto;

}

assuming your posts are assigned a post class. if not then change it to whatever would apply. the second line is prob unnecessary, but its possible theres some random shit in your css that could interfere so its there just in case.

• 2 weeks later...