Mens Swim Wear?

miketan

I hit the beach in my taps `00 hibiscus print `S-Cape` boardies.. but I hate the fucking beach so that doesnt happen too much...those turn up on heatwave and px pretty regularly.

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

I use Toes on the Nose and Quicksilver for surfing and no-gi sparring. They've taken a good thrashing so in terms of durability and quality I highly recommend them.

Osklen from Brazil make cool looking boardies but the quality of the workmanship is questionable.

Vilebrequin seem to do well among the Europeans who frequent the Rivieras.

Quote:

Just don't wear boardshorts when you don't surf.

Edited by berent on Nov 7, 2005 at 03:47 AM

--- Original message by berent on Nov 7, 2005 03:47 AM

Are you serious?

I guess in that same vein, we should never wear soccer shirts, bball shoes or any other sport-related apparel if we don't play the particular sport.

Quote:

S-Cape? is that the brand?

I basically looking for a material of shorts, that would be good for swimming and also just wearing about.

Any ideas? I'm going to Fiji also.

--- Original message by miketan on Nov 6, 2005 08:33 PM

brand is W)Taps, `S-cape` was a line they did a few years back, best simple print board shorts Ive seen. No piping or other shit going on which is why I like em so much (its cool how the old W)taps sickle logo is incorporated in the print to):

dsc004583xj.jpg

MILitary SPECificationS OO

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Well I guess you could say I am looking board short type swim wear, without the surfer brand attachment.

I don't like looking like a surfer. I am not a surfer, and I don't want to be one.

I'd probably be wearing a wetsuit if I went surfing around where I am.

Thanks for the other suggestions. Since I'll be in Japan soon, does any one know of any

japanese clothing labelsthat make good summer gear?

http://www.peaceforsale.com

• 4 weeks later...

I trued to find those great wtaps, but not luck.

After coming out of the the Neighbourhood store, I had a winter jacket in hands in stead.

Its a great jacket, black simple design three botton. with a cammo pattern vest sawn into it for warmth.

I ended up buying some $10 fiji made shorts. So one day i might find those shorts.

http://www.peaceforsale.com