Raw for Women

Becks23

• 2 weeks later...

Resurrecting this thread. I've gone through about half of it, then my attention span ran out. Looking to get my first pair of raw. Looking to spend 200ish. Under 200 even better. Skinny slim fit. Good fade. 100% cotton or blend, doesn't matter. Not picky on selvedge or not. 5'3 105 or so. Not much in the way of curves. Specs for most my jeans are ~28 measured waist but that's w a lower rise.

Need some recs. So far what stands out are pbjs, RFG vipers 001 and APC PS. Looks like I may be able to try on the APCs. I'm not opposed to a slouchier fit, digging the way the vipers look but I also like skinny skinnies. I hate not being able to try on :/

you might want to try the PBJ 1069s.. the purple faced ones will run you about 195

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=6526&category_id=&manufacturer_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=45

We just took some Railcar Viper X001 17 months fade pictures. The jeans has about 16 months of actual wear on them. We are pretty excited how they turned out. Denim still really strong. Still has a lot of life in them.

viperx001cel17mo01.jpg

viperx001cel17mo02.jpg

viperx001cel17mo03.jpg

viperx001cel17mo04.jpg

viperx001cel17mo05.jpg

viperx001cel17mo06.jpg

Just bought a pair of Railcar Vipers in the stretch denim. Tried on the non-stretch but they just weren't working for me. The 26 was wayy too loose in the waist and tight in the thigh and butt. The 25 I couldn't even get past my thighs. Nonetheless the 25 in the stretch were easy to get on and didn't destroy my ass.

Just scored a pair of APC PS jeans in black on ebay. Can't wait for those to come.

Anyone have a size chart for the NF Skinny tried Tate and Yoko but no cigar. Looking to get my girlfriend a pair of Dark indigos or even a pair of the Viper X003.

She is tiny at 5.2" maybe 107lbs, slender.

Measurements of best fitting jeans are as follows:

Waist: 25.75 at hips

Front Rise: 6.5

Thigh: 8.7

Knee: 5

Opening: 4.5

Repost from the Railcar thread. Wanted to make sure Raw for Womens has it too.

Railcar womens high waisted "Donna" fit made of 13.5oz Cone Mills red line selvedge 100% cotton non-stretch. Same fabric as the Viper X001s We had these offered in non-selvedge stretch. Now we are going to offer them in a selvedge non-stretch. Very nice and should get real nice fades. Will need some work breaking these in. Let me know if you have questions or need help fitting. [email protected]

Donna X001

13.5oz Cone Mills red line selvedge non-stretch 100% cotton

High waisted, slim/skinny fit

Has all the Railcar details and construction

Check them out on our site here.

celhighwaist01.jpg

celhighwaist002.jpg

celhighwaist03.jpg

Anyone have a size chart for the NF Skinny tried Tate and Yoko but no cigar. Looking to get my girlfriend a pair of Dark indigos or even a pair of the Viper X003.

She is tiny at 5.2" maybe 107lbs, slender.

Measurements of best fitting jeans are as follows:

Waist: 25.75 at hips

Front Rise: 6.5

Thigh: 8.7

Knee: 5

Opening: 4.5

Hi. Im not sure about the other brands but in Railcar you should be a 25. You sound like your the same size as my assistant. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to get my lady a nice pair of LVCs.

SHe has tons of skinny jeans so I am looking for a "boyfriend" fit or an actual pairs of mens jeans.

She is super petite. 5'3", 110pounds, short legs. Usually wears a 25 or 26 waist.

So I need something with not a very high rise, not too baggy, not too tight.

What can you recommend in LVC and can you show me some fit pics?

Thanks a lot.

you sure she ll even want to wear bf fit jeans? especially with short legs you ll just make her look even shorter

That's why I am looking for a pair that really isn't too "boyfriendy" but also not skinny or flared or bellbottom.

I dont know though, I think the Railcar Viper might be a good option too...a bit more than I can afford though. At least I can find the LVCs on ebay.

Just bought two pairs of stretch selvedge: the N&F straight and the 3sixteen+77BSP skinny fit posted above.

:D

I'll post photos after I have gotten them hemmed (I'm only 5'1).

i'm interested how you like those; my gf is 2" shorter and, when it comes to denim, i'm not sure what to do with legs that short

That's why I am looking for a pair that really isn't too "boyfriendy" but also not skinny or flared or bellbottom.

I dont know though, I think the Railcar Viper might be a good option too...a bit more than I can afford though. At least I can find the LVCs on ebay.

Most of the LVC fits aren't going to really meet your criteria, most LVC 501's are a straight-slim straight. The only cut that is kind of what you're thinking of is a 1954 501z. You can get them in a 28 or a 29, but you'll need to have them hemmed for sure. Other than that the only LVC cuts that are slim are the 605, or maybe a 1967 505, but it's considered a slim straight.

i'm interested how you like those; my gf is 2" shorter and, when it comes to denim, i'm not sure what to do with legs that short

I am really liking them at the moment, the N&F are much more stretchy than the 3Sixteen+ so they're a bit more comfortable, but I haven't really "broken in" the 3Sixteen+. I'm really happy that so many great stretch selvedge options have turned up for women in the last year.

As someone with short legs I would never wear boyfriend jeans, because I find them unflattering to my figure, so I would make sure that your girlfriend is into that style.

Most of the LVC fits aren't going to really meet your criteria, most LVC 501's are a straight-slim straight. The only cut that is kind of what you're thinking of is a 1954 501z. You can get them in a 28 or a 29, but you'll need to have them hemmed for sure. Other than that the only LVC cuts that are slim are the 605, or maybe a 1967 505, but it's considered a slim straight.

OK I think I will just get her a regular skinny/straight fit. Can yous make some recommendations and if you own something then show some fit pics?

Thanks!