barneys are smart marketers

kunk75

just got the new catalogue at my office and it appears to be based on purchase history.

lots of Raf, RO, MMM.

My friend dresses like a wall-street rapist and his catalogue has kiton, loro piana, etc.

clever. anyone noticed this before?

That's interesting. I got the wallstreet rapist one just the other day, and the few items i have purchased from there in the past include cloak and Numbernine. GIVE NEW CATALOG BAAAAANEYS!!!!

For those that like them, they will usually put their mailers up on their site within a few weeks after sending them out: http://barneys.com/Mailers/MAILER,default,sc.html

I got the rapist one, even though I've never bought any of that kind of stuff from them.

thats the last co-op one i got... the one you guys are talking bout must come sometime this week? do you guys kno if its possible to change or add an address to recieve them somewhere else? im at college again and it would be nice to recieve them at my appt.

this is what i meant. but it's a fuckload better than them sending me a book full o' rag & bone.

i have bought one thing from co-op and everything else on 3rd floor for the last 5 years or so.

Its problem custom to the point of "this guy buys most of his stuff on the 4th floor and this other guy buys most of his stuff on the 5th floor"