best basic hoodies

thirteengrand

lookin' to pick up the comfiest, thickest hoodie i can find. probably heather grey (doesn't get more basic than that), probably pullover (better to live in), although i could probably do a zip-up.

been doin' my research and it seems like loopwheeler is my best option? in an ideal world, it'll have some nice ribbing at the bottom so that it sits snug on them skinny jeans. i've looked at the spruce / wing & horns stuff too but it seems like they've all got funky lookin' kangaroo pockets.

Yeah. If you move fast, there's a Loopwheeler sweat in Supermarket in size small.

Spruce/W+H is good bet too, but a loopwheeled Buzz Rickson sweat can be had at history preservation dot com for about $150 I think.

Yeah. If you move fast, there's a Loopwheeler sweat in Supermarket in size small.

Spruce/W+H is good bet too, but a loopwheeled Buzz Rickson sweat can be had at history preservation dot com for about $150 I think.

damn, that's just the sort of recommendation i was hoping for. i only see the buzz rickson crewneck (no hoodie), but maybe this is the way to go anyway.

edit: anyone know how they fit? 5'10", 140lbs.

damn, that's just the sort of recommendation i was hoping for. i only see the buzz rickson crewneck (no hoodie), but maybe this is the way to go anyway.

edit: anyone know how they fit? 5'10", 140lbs.

Don't know how they fit, but considering they're preserving more classic cuts, they'll probably be a little baggy / less form-fitting on you. Plus, they start at size M and go up from there.

Hoorsenbuch's hoodie. Thick, warm cotton, slim cut, super skinny, long sleeves, zip up with gold hardware and an oxidized silver zipper tab. Most comfortable thing ever, I basically live in mine.

google shows nothin', link?