RRDS 8 months 2 rinses progress report

Corbin Law

ok here it is guys. after about 2 months, its been 2 washes. first was a 20 minute bath that didnt do much but soften the material and then a month later i did a shower wash which lightened it up a bit, but still there si no super HXC mad crazy diesel 772 esque outcome. these jeans are still very much a WORK IN PROGRESS.

p32100151ez.jpg

p32100170rh.jpg

p32100218rc.jpg

p32100239my.jpg

p32100268bz.jpg

p32100312sz.jpg

p32100282uq.jpg

p32100382jq.jpg

chwa?

Quote:

what kind of belt is that?

ive been looking for a decent white belt like that

--- Original message by homi29 on Nov 2, 2005 09:06 PM

You can buy that exact belt at Journey's or Pacific Sunwear (the second of which will come w/ a fruity white heart belt buckle which I loathe but would love if I could ditch the heart).

Quote:

8 months or 2 months of wear? and how much wear did you give them

--- Original message by zimzima911 on Nov 2, 2005 08:15 PM

8 months total and i have rinsed them twice but no hardcore machine wash yet, just a bath a shower.

and colin: i wear a 28 normally, those RRDS are a 30 and theyve stretched out to a 31 which is why even though ive worn them almost every day for 8 months they dton look super crazy.

chwa?

I think you should do a full wash with detergent and warm water. You may be surprised at the outcome.

well yes they were very dirty, i put alot of wear into them as they sort of became my pajamas of sorts. i slept in them pretty much every night and plus wear durring the day thats alot shit. they got pretty dirty and they stretched out a shitload

i think i am gonna do an all out machine wash but im unsure if i should wait longer and if so for how much.

chwa?

Quote:

well yes they were very dirty, i put alot of wear into them as they sort of became my pajamas of sorts. i slept in them pretty much every night and plus wear durring the day thats alot shit. they got pretty dirty and they stretched out a shitload

i think i am gonna do an all out machine wash but im unsure if i should wait longer and if so for how much.

--- Original message by Corbin Law on Nov 3, 2005 06:05 PM

You have very nice results thus far, I'd recommend just wearing them and letting them fade on their own for awhile. Just wear them normally and don't think about trying to accelerate the wear. They look great as is, better than many I've seen in.