Massa x La Deluxe Contest Thread [Pics/Discussion]

hurleyboarder11

My apologies that some of the pictures are too blurry, will post more pictures after 2 weeks of wear using a dslr to hopefully show details

fedexpack.jpg

- just arrived -

masaleatherpatch.jpg

leathertag.jpg

frontview.jpg

- front -

34view.jpg

- 3/4 -

backview.jpg

- back -

datecontest.jpg

-date i started - 3rd september -

selfedgeline.jpg

- dont you just love this... -

Fitwise, I went true to waist size, opting for a loose fit.

Denim is long.. stacking looks weird.. but i'm rocking them as hard as I can daily.

ups to yogo again

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thank you for the information, I just checked his first thread, what a fantastic work, I love this project, I really hope i can get a pair :)...I already have so many famous dry jeans brand in my wardrobe, so for this time I am looking something more Independent brand like this one is a good start.

I think some guys though it would run smaller/ bigger, so they sized up/ down.

Mine are a little baggy, I upsized one size (30 to 31). diggs99's fit are excellent, so are questa's are also nice too bad he lost his chain stitching.

I will update on the jeans this weekend whilst I'm having my vacation in Singapore. I should be studying for my mid-terms all week long.

I will definitely be getting them shortened because at 5'5, the stacking is out of control. I am hoping these get softer and soon, cause they are one rough wear. The stiffest and most uncomfortable denim I have ever worn.

Is there a way to soften them that someone can recommend short of washing ? Cause man they are bulletproof.