Massa x La Deluxe Contest Thread [Pics/Discussion]

hurleyboarder11

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My denim has currently been worn for 28 days. Everything seems fine though.

Ok, so my friend for better and sharper creases soaked his denim (Skull 5010xx) in cold water...would this technique give the same results for Massa Jeans? How much shrinkage etc if you could happen to help me out.

soak em. wont hurt... i usually soak my sanfordized denimmmm just because i feel like its a cool process and it gets the starch out....and also makes em look darker.

I'm leaving town Sunday (21/09) around 5, but I gotta be at the airport from 3 I guess.

If you want to catch up tomorrow morning that's fine with me. Before lunch would be great.

No money though, if we're gonna meet, let's meet somewhere near Bugis/ City Hall (it'll save me transportation fee). PM me your number man.

@crisis: I like the way your right leg are doing so much more progress than your left leg.

And some of my shoes are getting stains from the indigo. Any help on that? I tried using Jason Mark (a sneaker cleaner), that didn't work.

use a very light dose of paint thinner... but too much of it will strip the paint on the shoe. mix some with water and it should get it out in one swipe.