best way to deal with international transactions? Question.

FR33

I live in the U.S. and I recently sold some items to a guy in Norway. His paypal can't be verified because apparently the paypal policy doesn't always allow international customers to verify their account...(true I looked into it)

I've never dealt with overseas transactions....

so my question is, what's the best way to go about this, so I can protect myself. Should I do a wire? any suggestions is greatly appreciated

It should be fine but make sure that you have tracking on the package.

I nearly got stung a while back, sold a tshirt for nearly £60 ($120), to some guy in the US, sent off the package and then made sure it arrived and thought that was that. About a week later, the guy tried to claim that I had made and unauthorised request of funds or some shit like that. Paypal decuted the money from my account (my paypal account) so I had negative balance. I sent off the tracking confirmation to paypal and they eventually dropped the claim about a week later, although they didnt bother to tell me. Go Paypal!

Moral of the story = for the love of God make sure you get tracking for your package!