FS: The best pair of Iron Heart X Self Edge You've ever seen + Ksubi Raw's in Size 32

JackPhotography

This is probably one of the best pair of Iron Hearts ever dropped. Worn for about 8 months on and off - so closer to 6 months actual wear. Washed only once. Never soaked. They have so much life left in them and are already on the way to being one of the best faded pairs of Iron Hearts I've ever seen.

Self Edge x Iron Heart = SEXIH

Waist: 16-17 Inches

Thigh: 10 Inches

Hem: 8 inches

Inseam: 35 Inches

• Japanese 21 ounce Selvedge made from Zimbabwe Cotton
  • 21cm Inspired Cut
  • Sterling Silver Rivets
  • "Half" arcuates
  • 35" inseam
  • Hidden rivets
  • Custom super thick leather tag
  • Crotch selvedge
  • All jeans are hand numbered on the inside pocket bag

The SEXIH01BK (Black Overdyed Version) is sold out.

RETAIL: $380.00

________-$130.00

Asking: $250.00

Shipping = $10.00

Total = $260 shipped

_DSC2272.jpg_DSC2273.jpg_DSC2271.jpg

Ksubi Joey Measurements are in the picture. Never washed. Worn for about a week and then they just kind of sat in a drawer. Have too many dark denims which is why I never wore them so I'm selling them finally.

Paid: $240.00

______-$150.00

Asking: $90.00

Shipping = $10.00

Total = $100 shipped.

_DSC2269.jpg_DSC2267.jpg_DSC2268.jpg

thanks yes and these are like literally the cheapest pair of SEXIH01's that have ever been listed on the supermarket.

cop themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

these seriously are going to be legendary jeans after some more wear and a couple more washes.

like worthy of being in some kind of jean museum or iron hearts Japanese website homes

decided against selling them for as low as I was and raised the starting bid on them.

probably going to keep them if no one wants to pay my minimum as I've gotten many PM's of people asking me to continue with their evolution and I really actually like them a lot anyway.