FS- W+H Jacket, Blazer, Shirt (Sz.S-M) / Supreme Sweater (Sz.L)

adrian

You decide the price, others will decide if they're willing to pay 20x markup for stuff with tags ripped off.

I find it hard to believe you bought these thinking they'd fit and then decided to mark them up 20 times before selling them. It's not like you couldn't have tried them on there. People like you that do this are the ones that ruin sample sales for everyone else - regardless if you've helped people in the past for reasonable prices.

Everyone's got a hustle...

It does ruin sales because 10 people doing the same thing you're doing (buying 4 things and then selling them) is enough to ruin a small sale like that by taking away 40 pieces when there are probably only about 50 worthwhile pieces there period.

If I was in your position I wouldn't be selling them for $5 - I would probably just give them to a friend that they'd fit or, if I decided I had to sell them, probably would ask for something like $20. Marking something up 20 times what you paid is pretty unnecessary and makes it look like you bought it just to sell, regardless of what you say.

Guest heathunter881

dude, leave this man alone. just because others dislike what he is doing doesn't give you the right to hate. i understand everyone wants to pay or buy something at the lowest cost, but not everyone will have the opportunity to do so.

hustle on playa..don't let these fools bring u down. at least ur not selling crap.