help my children

kunk75

guys i need help. i live on long island. the kids are flids. my sons' classmates like ed hardy and other wigger wear. i try to instill values in them but my son said his xs RO tees and APCs are gay. how do I convince them that they're steezy and that everyone else is wrong?

unfortunately there are people who, well, just don't care. they like what's in or what's popular and could care less what cut will suit their body type better or what a properly fitting shirt looks like. it's definitely frustrating (because my family is all juicy couture, true religion, lacoste, maybe even some ed hardy..) but i think you'll eventually learn to live with it. they're kids and they are going to do what they want no matter what dad says.

you could try having him post a WAYWT in the waywt chat edition thread and we can give him hell...

kunk,its the graphic designs that the kids love.Especially the use of metallic silver and gold.They still wear it on authenticforum.com

kids think there parents arent cool...so why do you think they are going to wear RO and APC if thats what their old fogey parents wear

maybe you should wear ed hardy, drop him off at school,and make sure all his friends see you

Tell them it's Raf and RO or nothing but Osh Kosh Bgosh

Let them get it out of their system. They'll react against it if they're smart and go through an even more embarrassing phase like androgyny, crust punk, campus hippie with white dreads (the worst), or mall goth.

Wait, nevermind. None of them can compare to the humiliation they'll make you feel if they're wiggers. Wiggers deserve to be processed. Though, if you keep pressuring them to stop, they'll rebel against you and get into it hardcore. Maybe reverse psychology will work. Wear ed hardy around the house, talk like a fucking retard, forget how to read, talk about cars a lot. Then, because kids naturally react against their fathers, they'll be everything you want them to be.

they still have time. i was in an early-mid 90's skater phase around that age. beyond baggy jeans/cargos, alien workshop tees, airwalks and think beanies. 20 years old now and haven't owned a pair of jeans with a hem wider than 19.5 cm in about four or five years now.

or you could just result to the ol' leather belt and open handed technique. i donno, just a suggestion...