problems with digitalgravel

rabka

yeah ive been buying shit from them for a few years. i bought a hundreds hat on their fourth of july sale. still havent got it. i leave messages, their other mailbox is full, email mailbox is full. what the hell.

im pretty sure those dudes used to be on the forum before...idk if they still are. anyways, anyone want to help me tackle this problem. orrr we can just right our sob stories until someone starts a political action group against this shit.

have you called them? they have a phone number..i once ordered a book from them and they CALLED me next day to confirm what the order was and to let me know it was being shipped..my experience with them was good..like i said..just call them up

or did your "leave messages" refer to phone calls

digital gravel is like a guilty pleasure for me, every few months i get a couple shirts wear em once and dont want anything to do with em again.

with that being said something similar happened, i ordered some shit, and got it like a month later, and yeah they dont answer emails. while another time i got the stuff in like 3 days, so depends on their mood i guess.