Help needed with research topic

atticus

To all Superfutures,

I am conducting a study on male consumers' purchase behaviour of fashion items particularly underwear as part of my Honours Degree.

It would be deeply appreciated if you could click the link and fill out a survey form that will take approx. 10 minutes.

This survey is meant for males of ALL nationalities, but I am looking for all Sufu's who are from Australia and Singapore especially for their help.

Thank you.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=iy_2fr_2fjdB9pOeI2kx4VuDDg_3d_3d

couldnt you have picked something better to do your thesis on?

on the plus side, seeing as im at curtin and planning to do my honours too, it seems ill be able to pick any subject matter i wish, regardless of how ridiculous it may be. who knows.. i might even get to use survey monkey!

Hey mate, im from curtin too.

suggestion from my supervisor. something not done before, more chances to get it published he says.

couldnt you have picked something better to do your thesis on?

on the plus side, seeing as im at curtin and planning to do my honours too, it seems ill be able to pick any subject matter i wish, regardless of how ridiculous it may be. who knows.. i might even get to use survey monkey!