Obedient Sons A/W 08

kbi

I have a pair of Obedient Sons mutiny pants from this past spring. They're this light grey great feeling linen material but much better than say they way jcrew flimsy linen feels. The quality is pretty top notch and they fit really well. They run pretty small for the size as they might even be a bit small on my waist to wear comfortably. I'll probably sell them soon when i get a camera.

More people should be interested in obedient sons stuff with how much love BoO, and other minimalist or americana brands get

• 4 months later...
love the pants too really curious about the feeling of the material. They look really comfortable does anyone know where to buy obedient sons in europe? plus all over jacket nr. 5 from top

I have a pair of the pants from this season (the sweatpants-style pants) and they're pretty great. They fit nicely (size 28 fit me spot-on), the material is a bit strange but definitely unique (the one I have -- salt and pepper wool -- is almost like a sweater: thick, knit wool with a soft and fuzzy hand).

• 1 month later...
There was an article in the times a week or two back about how Obedient Sons & Daughters have lost a lot of their sponsors.. possibly downsizing of the output or even fold?

Yes, they've folded. There will be no Spring 09 pieces in stores. The designers are starting a new collection to launch for Fall 09, I believe. I've heard it's quite a departure from what Obedient Sons was.

Yes, they've folded. There will be no Spring 09 pieces in stores. The designers are starting a new collection to launch for Fall 09, I believe. I've heard it's quite a departure from what Obedient Sons was.

Could it be this stuff?

http://www.pixieandivy.com/categories.php?designer_id=50&cat=designer

Saw it when i was browsing around the other day and thought it was odd. Never heard of it before.

Could it be this stuff?

http://www.pixieandivy.com/categories.php?designer_id=50&cat=designer

Saw it when i was browsing around the other day and thought it was odd. Never heard of it before.

This is X-Sons, which was a diffusion like of Obedient Sons. It was a bit more casual and a lower pricepoint. The last season of X-Sons was Spring 08.

This is the new collection they've done, called Hutson:

http://thefashionisto.com/blog/?s=hutson